GBAtemp Recommends! Tactics Ogre: The Knight of Lodis

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The only flaw I can find with the game was probably the emblems, which if you got the right combination literally made your army invincible. The leveling wasn't an issue because the computer was set at the average level of your entire party, however by adding the emblems the level equality gets taken away.

For example, by the end of the game you could have made your main group entirely angels with all the buff emblems and basically move the entire field to kill off the enemy in a single turn.

JDandy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Finally, some recognition for TO.
I loved this game, especially because of the more serious story, as opposed to FFTA.
Class requirements were also a bit more difficult to fulfill, making me value my individual troops more.

All in all a really worthwhile game.

lopezmk

Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't know this game existed but since I love SRPGs I'm sure it's a must-have (And Atlus it's for me one of the best videogames companies ever, if not the best one)

kosterix

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
I loved Lodis when I had a GBA. But since I sold it I found out that the GBA emulator
(GBARunner2_arm7dldi_ds.nds nor GBARunner2_arm9dldi_ds.nds)
of the 3ds doesn't get Lodis past the loading screen. And now I miss it..

Has anyone played Lodis successfully on a (2)(3)DS(i)(xl)? If so, could you please explain the steps how to reproduce?

TIA.

Last edited by kosterix,

kosterix

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
I loved Lodis when I had a GBA. But since I sold it I found out that the GBA emulator
(GBARunner2_arm7dldi_ds.nds nor GBARunner2_arm9dldi_ds.nds)
of the 3ds doesn't get Lodis past the loading screen. And now I miss it..

Has anyone played Lodis successfully on a (2)(3)DS(i)(xl)? If so, could you please explain the steps how to reproduce?

Lodis.gba runs just fine on my GBA SP (m3 card) but the screen is a bit small so I'd prefer to run it on 3dsxl.

TIA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work