TheStump

Got Wood?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What does everyone think about an anual "Post of the Year" award.
Maybe you have seen a post made by someone that (considering the topic and situation) that particular member's post was either;

-Epic
-Funny as hell
-Stupid as hell
-or other.

What does everyone think about something like this?
Could this awards inspire some interesting topics and chatter?

Thoughts?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I don't have that kind of memory, man! I can barely remember what people wrote two days ago, let alone throughout the whole year!

I like the idea, though. How about adding a "nominate post" button next to the "quote" button. End of the year, we take the top 40 most nominated posts and vote for the best one.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I don't have that kind of memory, man! I can barely remember what people wrote two days ago, let alone throughout the whole year!

I like the idea, though. How about adding a "nominate post" button next to the "quote" button. End of the year, we take the top 40 most nominated posts and vote for the best one.

OR we could have a thumbs up / down system, like they have on digg and youtube, for every post.
The post with the most thumbs up would be the post of the year / month / week...

TheStump

Got Wood?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Agreed, that was exactly want i wanted to be suggested. I wonder if Costello or Shaun would be on board with this
Maybe some sort of prize even. Like a shirt from the GBAtemp shop.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It is a nice idea! hmm I lost the topic in which some posted this picture:
sense.jpg

laugh.gif

Mars

Radioactive Propaganda Minister
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't recall the topic name, but I remember in one Wii release thread a user asked if the game was dumped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo