frown.gif
frown.gif

karnik95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Excellent site!

Just one thing. Link the downloads tab on the GBAtemp site to redirect you to Filetrip.

Just a convenience thing.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Kalisiin said:
tj_cool said:
I have 1 point already
yay.gif

kohkindachi said:
I assume 'illegal' files not allowed?
biggrin.gif
indeed, not allowed
Technically, isn't even homebrew "illegal?" where, exactly, does the line get drawn, anyway?
What's illegal is not the homebrews themselves as they don't contain copyrighted code, it's the circumvention of copy protection that's needed to run said code that is illegal.

cantbesaved

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it filesharing/torrent? will it give me viruses/trojans? i stay away from all virus places and filesharing/torrent places. pm me the answer

XWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
cantbesaved said:
is it filesharing/torrent? will it give me viruses/trojans? i stay away from all virus places and filesharing/torrent places. pm me the answer
Oh no, someone figured out that the site is there to lure them into letting people install viri and trojans.... Muppet. If it WAS such a place would you REALLY expect an answer!?

Kalisiin

Trophies
Website
www.kalisiin.com
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
Kalisiin said:
Technically, isn't even homebrew "illegal?" where, exactly, does the line get drawn, anyway?
What's illegal is not the homebrews themselves as they don't contain copyrighted code, it's the circumvention of copy protection that's needed to run said code that is illegal.

Well, okay, then, there's the technicality. At any rate..I do not see how a company could make that kind of activity actually illegal...in the sense that they could have it enforced by the laws of any country. Certainly they do not WANT you to do it...but illegal?? In the strictest sense...in that there's actually laws on the books about this? Cite, please?

XWolf said:
QUOTE(cantbesaved @ Oct 24 2009, 06:14 PM)
Oh no, someone figured out that the site is there to lure them into letting people install viri and trojans.... Muppet. If it WAS such a place would you REALLY expect an answer!?
ROFLMAO!!

Actually, we should let him in on the secret...it's there because we needed a way for Agent Mike (who is reading all this right now) to capture IP addresses of known criminal pirates! Gotta get them blood-thirsty scurvy dogs, them Jolly Rogers, and hang 'em high!!

P.S. Sorry for blowing your cover, Agent Mike!!

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FileTrip is glitchy on my side.
When I click a link to a RAR/ZIP/7Z file, my browser takes me to a page with random letters, then crashes.
I'm using Opera and a registered WinRAR. This happened on other sites with other browsers, but with Opera, only FileTrip does this.
frown.gif

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very smart of you guys. FileTrip can hopefully be seen as a competitor to qj.net and other download hosting sites. The download center on the phpbb simply wasn't powerful enough. Good luck with this, however it's a bit ad heavy, but I understand.

YetoJesse

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a problem...
I can't download anything... I even made an account, but when I try downloading something, i get the screen that says "thank you for downloading, if the file doesn't download, click this"but i can't even click it.. it keeps loading o.o... it loads and reloads and reloads... i'm uding google chrome btw, but I didn't have any problems with the previous one...

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
just reclaimed my submitted files on gbatemp.net total of 13 different game save file
one problem, 3 different save files are ordered under one single save file name, i do not know how to split them, there is only merge button available. anyone a idea?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag