thieves like us

chaos personified
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I agree with HC that 512MB is large enough (I currently have 14 titles on one of my 512MB cards). however, I also don't particularly care for the usb connector on the cart. I think that they would have been better off to raise the price by 5-15usd and include some sort of usb to nds cart adapter for your drag 'n dropping of images on it (much like the cf and sd to usb reader/writers).

barakku

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Sounds interesting. We'll wait and see what will be the *real*compatibility. The miniUSB plug on the cart leaves me very doubtful about the sturdiness of this device, that's too thin to offer enough resistance IMHO. Hope to be wrong.

jigaboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sweet product. Almost makes me regret ordering an SCL, but I needed one right now so whatever. HOWEVER, I would advise AGAINST preordering from Divineo.COM. I am on their "preorder list" for the SCL, and it's an utter waste of time. Every other company has already had multiple shipments of the SCL except from Divineo.com (and they were the first to "preorder" it). Even today, it's still in "preorder" status. Even the G6 folk are still waiting for their "preordered" (which is now set to "7 day" although it's take way more than 7 days for people to get their orders) G6 lites.

Caveat emptor - these guys are terrible at fulfilling orders. You "preorder" at your own risk. Note: I'm talking about Divineo.COM - not Divineo.CN who by most reports are pretty quick with their orders. Wait for others to get this product, and I can almost guarantee you will receive it faster.

J

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What will this card handle better than G6 other than the free gba slot?I doubt it will work with out patching but we will see soon enough.It also can't play gba games.And for the free gba slot the ram accessory isn't avaiable seprately so you have to get the browser afterall,and the rumble pack isn't that great,connectivity with gba needs an original cartridge a flashcart won't work.

deeplennon

Trophies
XP
Country
I would advise AGAINST preordering from Divineo.COM. I am on their "preorder list" for the SCL, and it's an utter waste of time. Every other company has already had multiple shipments of the SCL except from Divineo.com (and they were the first to "preorder" it).
For what it's worth I ordered an SCL from Linker4u on monday (at the time said it was preorder) and a G6 lite from Real Hot Stuff on wednesday, both shipped the next day.

I've never ordered from Divineo, but it sounds like either Linker4u or Real Hot Stuff are a better option. The latter being located in New Jersey.

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Okay by the way things are evolving my guess is that the perfect flash kit will be out at the beginning of next year. Well, perfect enough for me to buy anyway. I've been waiting for a while.
smile.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those concerned about the patching - the only reason we need to patch DS games at the moment is so that they'll save properly - they're not supposed to be run from the GBA port you know.
wink.gif

An authentic DS flash solution would need no patching, as the games would be able to save the way they expect.

kakem0nster

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
No patching sounds great for us that can't or won't run Windows software (Linux and Mac users). I also guess the power consumption will be lower than nopass + gba flash cart, since it's only one device. And no sticking out! This will be on my to buy list if it works as adveritsed.

ledats

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Aw, great... 3 days after I ordered my G6 lite, this thing is announced... Oh well, let's all just wait for the reviews to drop in so we can see if this really is "da shitz"...

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It looks good, but the mini B connector on it is really a downside IMO. Can't wait for the review, though!

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Very interesting... the GBA support doesn't bother me as you could use this exclusivly in the DS slot for NDS ROMs then keep your current G6/M3/SC Lite packed with GBA/Homebrew in the GBA slot. Alot of the features sound too good to be true tho imo, alot like some of the claims on the M3 box... SNES anyone?
I'm interested in the Ninja DS more than this for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oh snap Super Offroad was by them too? lol damn