happy.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there comes enuff money in by all the free flashcards they get and all the money for faking reviews and all the money from the hidden ads etc

gbatemp makes an amount of over 10000$ a month....
I use to be a reviewer, it ain't easy! People think reviewing games and hardware is a great job...it isn't, its very tedious and you have to go through EVERYTHING just so you can be accurate and then you get people bitching and moaning if they've bought something you reviewed highly and they think sucks.

Another thing, reviewers have to review some right shit stuff and they have to test/play all of what they're reviewing, no matter how hard it sucks and be THOROUGH!

As for faking reviews...you are talking out of your arse, GBAtemp.net is one of the few places that I trust for hardware reviews.

betaboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, so where’s my t-shirt. I’ve been here for nearly 5 years or so (not a prolific poster I must admit) but I’d buy a T-Shirt as a way of sayin' tah!
I guess it'd be a little payback for such a great service over the years!
(but I'm sure you could've come up with a better site name by now!
tongue.gif
)

Verocity

Ö!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well since this has turned into the GBAtemp merchandise thread, you guys should make thumb straps for your DS with GBAtemp.net written on them or the straps that go on the back (dont know the specific name). Or maybe even cases.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well since this has turned into the GBAtemp merchandise thread, you guys should make thumb straps for your DS with GBAtemp.net written on them or the straps that go on the back (dont know the specific name). Or maybe even cases.
The thumbstrap idea is 1000000 times better than a T-shirt.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The thumbstrap idea is 1000000 times better than a T-shirt.

And probably 1000000 more expensive
unsure.gif
maybe...

Possible slogans for the T-shirts:

hrth
: grog:

umm...

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nah, the DS thumbstrap idea isn't as good, because DS Lites don't have thumbstraps...But I like the case and T-shirt ideas.
tongue.gif
. (especially the DS/ Lite case. I would totally buy one, even if it was $20 plus shipping, as long as it had a bit of extra room to store M3s and such
tongue.gif
)

ghettobob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there comes enuff money in by all the free flashcards they get and all the money for faking reviews and all the money from the hidden ads etc

gbatemp makes an amount of over 10000$ a month....

I was gonna say the same thing. But just kiddin though.
T-shirts would be awesome. It would have to look exactly like the current banner all around the shirt. That would look sOoOO cool.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
LOL!
I like that idea, weird how the progress has like stopped..

[-EDIT-]
Im sure I remember mother3.org saying something like 70% complete just before xmas.. Oh well starmen.net have a full walkthrough up by Tomato, will do me I can't wait any longer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: