Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
gallery_255_3_6778.jpg
GBAtemp Game Reviews

We are proud to present you our latest feature: the GBAtemp Review Center. As of March 2012 the newly formed Review Team as well as other members of our staff team will be posting quality game reviews, at the initial rate of at least 5 game reviews per month. Thanks to our sponsor VideoGamePlaza we will be able to get retail copies of the best games that are released for various systems: from the Nintendo 3DS to the PS Vita, from the Xbox 360 to the PS3 and even the PC.

The first two reviews posted are:
· Street Fighter X Tekken (Xbox 360 game review) by ThugATRON
· Mass Effect 3 (PC game review) by Zarcon
· In the coming days: Metal Gear Solid 3DS by p1ngpong

The review center is also intended for members: in the next few days we will update it to allow any member of the community to submit their own review using our complex and extensive review posting form. You'll note that the homepage now shows the latest 3 reviews in its headline box.
Thank you for your continued support, we look forward to reading your reactions and your comments in the first two reviews!

icon26.gif
Pay a visit to our Review Center now!

Reactions: 2 people

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Awesome, I have been hyped over this for so long, its great to see it finally live.

I didn't realise normal members would be able to submit their own reviews using the review center too, that's really fantastic, and it means any member of GBAtemp will have the ability to submit their own polished, professional looking reviews too. :tpi:

Reactions: 2 people

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a review of DQ IX that I'll be willing to reshape when review time comes. I may simply review a game more recent to my memory, though. As it is, I would need to play DQ IX once more in order to adequately rejudge it, and I don't have the time or patience to work through an RPG of that length at this point in time.

ANYWAYS, I'll be eager to see the specific formatting required. It will be nice to actually have some sort of template so that we don't get everybody reviewing differently.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I have a review of DQ IX that I'll be willing to reshape when review time comes. I may simply review a game more recent to my memory, though. As it is, I would need to play DQ IX once more in order to adequately rejudge it, and I don't have the time or patience to work through an RPG of that length at this point in time.

ANYWAYS, I'll be eager to see the specific formatting required. It will be nice to actually have some sort of template so that we don't get everybody reviewing differently.

The template is there for you to see, it is only a guide though :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...