Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hunt3rshadow said:
DPGerror.png

Anybody know how to fix this?

i got the same error (avisynth is installed)

Nuja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
mmm, i tried version 1 final and had the same error, i uninstalled avisynth 254 and repalced it by avisynth 257, now i dont have the error and its working. i guess its old avisynth causing problem

beserk1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry for hijacking this thread, but anyone else have no problem reecoding, but have problem playing the files on nds they create with batchdpg?

element73

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when adding an audio file to the batch, it only recognized subtitle format lol... i hope all of you realized this, because what''s up with that, were you drunk or doing this at 3am??

click on browse for audio and you will see what i mean.

geokilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there an update on what to bitrates and stuff to use now that Moonshell 2 Beta 5 and M3Sakura can be used as a media player? I found Moonshell 2 Beta 5 to be WAY better than Moonshell 1.71 in terms of DPG decoding, and decoding.

Al Fifino

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Soo... anyone can say me if there is a way to convert .rmvb to .dpg with version 1.60? Because every time I try, it sometimes says something about an audio failure, and sometimes it gives me other clues. One moment, please... yes, here is one.

"Conversion failed. Open "file adress.rmvb".avs in a media player and take note of the error message.

This box will destroy itself in 30 seconds." (Or something like that.)

Yeah, well... I am trying to convert my vids with an older version now, but that one is, in lack of a better word, crap. So, anyone got an idea?
smile.gif

Greets

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
geokilla said:
Is there an update on what to bitrates and stuff to use now that Moonshell 2 Beta 5 and M3Sakura can be used as a media player? I found Moonshell 2 Beta 5 to be WAY better than Moonshell 1.71 in terms of DPG decoding, and decoding.
If you use "Ultra" Quality as option average Bitrate doesn't have any effect, anyways. Do the math, you'll end up with a bitrate of ~250 kBit/s most of the time. Note, this isn't bad, on the contrary, it's quite good, picture is compressed the best possible way due to heavy computing. That's why it takes so much more time to compress with Ultra quality setting. For Audio 160 kBit/s is enough, IMO.

Also, there is only so much you could improve on the mencoder settings from the original BatchDPG... what's the advantage of using these unofficial versions? The changelog from page one makes me doubt there is any, besides the subtitle settings.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
It's safe as far as I can tell. But my Avast STILL thinks it's a trojen. Someone please make some attempt to recompile a version that doesn't set off Avast.

Better yet, make the next version able to encode DPG4 format. (what Moonshell 2 uses). Make it optional though as it is not backwords compatible with Moonshell 1.71!

Seraid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mhh developers blog is down
a MKV subtitle support would be nice!
biggrin.gif

@YottaByte: MKV works but the convertor ignores the subtitles you must extract them befor and add them manuel. If normal MKV files didn´t work to convert install CCCP Codec Pack

Solecist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
how to solve that acentuation problems ? á,é,ó,ã,õ, etc ? i compared today the dpgtools from moonshell 2.05 stable and this one....the same video with this software ocupies 50mb...with dpgtools-> 100mb...yes, i can see some real diference...but this can put subs....the dpgtools dont (i think) ....but can have subs "bad writen"..no thanks...

blueangelical

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.thepuzzlecube.co.uk
XP
Country
Hi, all new to this batchdpg., when I open the program, and go to my dvd drive., it shows

VIDEO_TS.BUP
VIDEO_TS.IFO
VIDEO_TS.VOB
VTS_01_0.BUP
VTS_01_0.IFO
VTS_01_1.VOB
VTS_01_2.VOB
VTS_01_3.VOB
VTS_01_4.VOB
VTS_01_5.VOB

What file do I select for the video and which one is the audio...

hope you can help

thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free