Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
icon13.gif
[---[ GBA Trainer DAT ]---]
icon13.gif

We at www.gbasaves.com are pleased to announce the arrival of the GBASaves Trainer DAT. This DAT contains 194 available trainers for the GBA. For more information please refer to the Trainer F.A.Q at GBA Trainer F.A.Q

DAT and Trainers available at www.gbasaves.com

- Angelical_1 -[/p]

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
a trainer dat is like a rom-dat, but instead of roms you can find the list of all available trainers.

Good job Angelical_1!
happy.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
a trainer dat?
useless effort imho, rather a good cheat file archive...
Obviously you have no idea of how useful this is.
In a way it IS a cheat archive, all created from scratch by talented people.

Theres alot more to it than hitting the 'Cheat' tab on your VBA.
These are for people who play on hardware, and cannot enter Gameshark and Codebreaker codes.

To call it a 'useless effort' even in your own opinion is letting your sight fall short of the goal that has been achieved here, and the hours it's taken to do it...

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
good work, though i am straight against cheats and trainers, cause they destroy the games, if you cheat just once you'll be a cheater forever.
maybe i am a bit off topic but that was just my two cents... though again maybe i'll grab all those trainers just for the sake of it, and a .dat is just the way to sort a collection.

tonyrayo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good work, though i am straight against cheats and trainers, cause they destroy the games, if you cheat just once you'll be a cheater forever.
heh do you honestly feel that strongly? i mean who cares if someone is having trouble with a game and wants a little help or something, it is just a game. also yes, Badzou, if you want cheats there are numerous websites out there, but this is the only thing that will allow you to organize trainers, so show some respect
tongue.gif

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
heh do you honestly feel that strongly? i mean who cares if someone is having trouble with a game and wants a little help or something, it is just a game. also yes, Badzou, if you want cheats there are numerous websites out there, but this is the only thing that will allow you to organize trainers, so show some respect
tongue.gif
lol i said good work... and i also said it is a good thing which i might get... dude you gotta learn to read! it will really help you on forums like this.

tonyrayo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its cool rock, that 2nd part wasn't ment for you.

also, i'm not sure what happened, but the new dat for 07/28 was never uploaded to the server, there is a dead link (http://gbasaves.com/trainers/DAT/GBASTRDAT2003-07-28.zip) instead. [fixed, w00t]

Angelical_1

Former Staff
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thank-you, link FIXED.

And.... could you two shake hands and make up.. hehe, no seriously.. lets move the topic on, I'm not really in the mood to read pages and pages of you two arguing.

Kind Regards, the ever friendly Angelical_1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Remember to take your meds like AncientBoi.