GBA VC injects, or Retroarch?

BlazeHeatnix

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
667
Reaction score
937
Trophies
1
Age
33
XP
1,756
Country
United States
I know with NDS, injects are pretty much the only way to play those games on WiiU, as the system isn't powerful enough for more conventional emulators. But what about GBA? What's the best way to play those on WiiU?
 
The games that I would play as VC injects are NDS, N64 and Duck Hunt, for everything else Retroarch is more convenient.
 
I know with NDS, injects are pretty much the only way to play those games on WiiU, as the system isn't powerful enough for more conventional emulators. But what about GBA? What's the best way to play those on WiiU?
As the other post says: RA is more convenient especially since compatability is much better, the only reason you'd want GBA VC for everything is just the dopamine of various game icons on your home screen.

However RA has its own issues, I won't consider the UI navigation as one because it's either a love or hate thing, but wii u port of RA tends to freeze or hang quite a bit, so do keep that in mind.
 

Site & Scene News