Gaming GBA hits 3DS for ambassadors, and look awful!

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Who cares about the ambassador roms or any of that shit, nintendo unlocked a 3d movie viewer. THAT is the gift I treasure. Hell I was expecting to pay to watch 3d movies, but whatever, Nintendo hooked it up. The selection of GBA roms is pretty good though, especially compared to the abysmal NES offering.

I'm still waiting on 3D movies on Netflix :D
They had their chance, go forth and leech soldier

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i play all of them (besides Yoshi's Island) in the original res, i love how they look.
dont see why OP hates the game res.

also, unrelated, one glitch i found in the LoZ Minish cap is still around, the Ocarina one

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey you, how MUCH did you pay for the 3DS.
[/jokeruined]
Hey you, maybe Nintendo should have just gave us NOTHING?
[/just end]
Or simply do their job RIGHT.
This is going to start a flame war I swear

This thread shouldn't even be open. The guy is just advertising his site basically. He's a stuck up drama queen who's trying to stir shit just because he can. Somehow he expected something that wasn't stated he would get, and he's mad because he didn't get what he wanted.

Hell, his site alone, especially that article, is too similar to SonyDefenseForce.

Which was what? To give you ports of 10 GBA and 10 NES games for free? Yeah, mission accomplished. It's not our fault you were expecting something that you weren't promised.

Giggtysword344

I want some Scum Nyums
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

BloodWolfJW

Marotheit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now, I didn't read the whole thing, just the first post; however...

You got them for "free" (even though you had to pay full price...) so quit complaining. I personally think they did quite well. And as for the customization and button swapping, you should never have gotten your hopes up. It's a 3DS, not an emulator machine.

Reactions: 1 person

dragonkid6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it funny that people complain about the savestate thing when......playing Roms on your PC are illegal and why would Ninty "have" to give us a feature that started with illegal games....oddly other games and Sony support this feature but really, complaining about it. The GBA games look just like I expected them to be, and loss of color...have you not played played a DS game yet?

Oh yeah, those of us who bought their 3DS for $250......STFU! You were resided to paying the full amount and we had the ability to take our old DSs to Gamestop and get $100 off, I payed $120 for my 3DS after taxes and screen protector. Those of you who were too poor to get a 3DS STFU! You got the system cheaper instead of having to wait another month or 2, or if you had to wait for your B-day then your parents suck.

Why is there such a gather of complainers "Boo hoo I payed more than other for my 3DS even tho I knew how much it would cost for months. Oh yeah 20 free games that they didn't have to give to me cause so what if I payed more, I normally bitch about anything. Oh no those FREE games look terrible the games that they make absolutely no money should have had more time spent on them to make them better....I know how stupid that sounds but I like to complain." Or you paid less and, "I payed less for my 3DS but I don't get free games, this sucks! Oh those free games look terrible that what you get for paying more. Man I wish I had those games...."

....seriously....wtf is wrong with you people it's life, grow up and stop complaining about getting a damn free game or getting a free game and complaining about how it looks in comparison to playing the game in an illegal manor.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
@a guy whatever...
So you think your smart eh. Well whine and complain a little more. Maybe something good will happen. And I think my idea is perfect. Just to stop people who complain bigtime.

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it funny that people complain about the savestate thing when......playing Roms on your PC are illegal and why would Ninty "have" to give us a feature that started with illegal games....oddly other games and Sony support this feature but really, complaining about it. The GBA games look just like I expected them to be, and loss of color...have you not played played a DS game yet?

Oh yeah, those of us who bought their 3DS for $250......STFU! You were resided to paying the full amount and we had the ability to take our old DSs to Gamestop and get $100 off, I payed $120 for my 3DS after taxes and screen protector. Those of you who were too poor to get a 3DS STFU! You got the system cheaper instead of having to wait another month or 2, or if you had to wait for your B-day then your parents suck.

Why is there such a gather of complainers "Boo hoo I payed more than other for my 3DS even tho I knew how much it would cost for months. Oh yeah 20 free games that they didn't have to give to me cause so what if I payed more, I normally bitch about anything. Oh no those FREE games look terrible the games that they make absolutely no money should have had more time spent on them to make them better....I know how stupid that sounds but I like to complain." Or you paid less and, "I payed less for my 3DS but I don't get free games, this sucks! Oh those free games look terrible that what you get for paying more. Man I wish I had those games...."

....seriously....wtf is wrong with you people it's life, grow up and stop complaining about getting a damn free game or getting a free game and complaining about how it looks in comparison to playing the game in an illegal manor.
[/jokeruined]
[/just end]
Haha, you think their job is to make sure GBA games look better by teenager standards. That's rich.
You seriously are not stopping.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

[/jokeruined]
[/just end]
Haha, you think their job is to make sure GBA games look better by teenager standards. That's rich.
You seriously are not stopping.
Part of wishes this post maked sense, but then another part remembers that you barely makes sense ever. Like that whole "Only idiots and reviewers buy consoles on launch" meaning something different than "Unless you're a reviewer, you're an idiot if you buy it on launch day"

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
While I don't think the games look to bad on the 3DS, they certainly look much better on my Xperia Play. And those emulators are homebrew. They even allow customization of the buttons :ha:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU +1