jEEb

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
i suggest u put up a new like idunnowhatucallit, like suggestions, u guys should put up, Gba help,cheats,guide,tips,and tricks.where people can post their hints and cheats and stuff.
biggrin.gif

MasterOfTehRom

Mastah Of FlashCarts
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yep this is a GBA site for ROMage baby
biggrin.gif

Plenty of good sites out there for cheats, screens, previews, and all that other stuff you might want. But if its roms you want, then come here and its roms you'll get. There's no need to have them waste any bandwidth or server space reposting things you can get almost anywhere else B)

Alexander

Former Admin
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.2ya.com
XP
Country
Italy
sad but thrue..

potentially we can do anything.. but we have a target, and we have to focus it over everything..

but this doesn't means that good and original suggestions won't be applicated!

jEEb

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
who ever played Bof2 and is near the end where the castle is about to explode, and they jump off, can u send me a saced file thats just right after that? thanx

Z

zErO

well a lot of people don't want to submit to zophar, i bet you we could have twice as many save states in like 2 days.

Grizzly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, I have many save states for the end of games. But I wonder who wants them. Because then you see the ending before having played the game. The best thing is a movie of someone going through the whole game. But there's no movie function in VBA. Hey... VBA is open source right? Then I'm suggesting this for the next version...
smile.gif

R

ruffmeister

there are sites allready there but saves would be good, but using other peoples would surly take the fun out of the game, i know its a free game but surly you wanna play it your self wouldnt ya

Grizzly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, a save is sooo bad. So you miss many wonderful things in a game. I watched movies from NES games (complete finishing of a game) because I wouldn't play it on my own. And so I know what the game is like without spending hours on this game.

EDIT: Is anybody from this forum able to build a movie recording option into the VBA (it's open source), because Forgotten doesn't have the time to do so...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1