Hardware GBA Flashcarts - Are they all gone?

user1690

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey!

I posted quite a while back wondering what would be the best GBA Flashcart to get, some said M3 Perfect, and others the EZ Flash IV, so I've been searching (a lot!) and have started noticing the words "Out of stock" or "Out of production" quite alot also.

So! Can ANYONE post a link to purchase either a M3 Perfect (One with 32Megs RAM which is suitable for GBA) or the EZ Flash IV. Also note that they must ship to the UK at least, currency isn't really a issue.

The link i had saved for an EZ Flash IV has had the product removed.

Or, if you can recommend a flashcart which is similar, then go ahead. I'm not really bothered about RTC anymore. Long as the game compatibility is quite high and there aren't any slowdowns ingame, that'll be fine. A bonus would be a built in cheat system.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Did a quick Google and came up with this shop:

http://www.realhotstuff.com/ezflash-size-p-294.html

There are for sure more shops out there offering this fantastic flashcard. FAST6191 is very knowledgeable of the whole EZ scene and he probably knows some more shops that sell it.

I have the EZ Flash IV myself, bought it 2 years ago and still play it regularly, played some Fire Emblem yesterday on it! Very good purchase, hope you find one soon.

user1690

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright i'll check that link out. Thanks!
yay.gif

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
drivers and app for elink are here: http://elink2.cn/

It is at the very bottom.

If you have Vista or windows 7, you got a 50/50 chance if you got the 32bit version running. If you got the 64bit versions of Vista and windows 7, forget it the drivers are not made to run on those systems period.

You want to have an XP box to use ANY gba flashcart that has drivers.

If you are running XP in virtualbox on a windows 7 64bit system, your in luck, you can actually get the thing to work in a VM.

Otherwise you will have to just get a EZ-Flash IV.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Satangel said:
Did a quick Google and came up with this shop:

http://www.realhotstuff.com/ezflash-size-p-294.html

There are for sure more shops out there offering this fantastic flashcard. FAST6191 is very knowledgeable of the whole EZ scene and he probably knows some more shops that sell it.

I have the EZ Flash IV myself, bought it 2 years ago and still play it regularly, played some Fire Emblem yesterday on it! Very good purchase, hope you find one soon.

realhotstuff don't ship to the uk anymore, not for a LONG time.

anyone know where i can get a EZ-flash IV? shoptemp and other well known websites don't sell them anymore so it is hard to find now, i would prefer a UK website but any other website make sure they are import tax friendly, i tried to find a seller via google but all i can find is dodgy sellers that have no reviews about them, it makes it real hard to find anything.

Neovaen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nds card sale(no space in between) has them for 24.55 Free shipping, I think it's one of the Deal Extreme companies. I ordered one on the 24th and it shipped on the 26th.

freestile

Trophies
https://www.youtube.com/user/freestilesteve
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Cant beat that. I like collecting myself, allthough I dont think I have that nintendo 64 adapter.
I'm going to have to get me something here soon. I'm debating on another cart for my ds lite, but I think
a gba cart would be nice. I put a modchip in my sega saturn sometime ago. I have some games that require
the saturn adapter. Dont really remember much but I think it was a ram cart or something similiar to what this nintendo 64 cart is. I'll have to track that down. The other day I came across that adapter that hooks up to the gamecube and lets you play
your gba games on tv. $5 at some random yard sale. Works great, although the screen is a little
blurry. I'm thinking cause gameboy advance games weren't really made to play on your tv ya know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)