Hacking GBA files corrupt on MicroSD card...

themyst

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have loaded about 160-170 roms onto my /GBA directory on an a-data 4GB M-SDHC Class6 card. The rom file sizes are all screwed up within the M3DS real menu loader. When I try to load a file, it simply hangs. Does anyone have a workaround or a solution to this problem? I have zero problems on my 2GB kingston card (albeit I only had like 10 GBA roms on that card).

themyst

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
themyst said:
Hi, I have loaded about 160-170 roms onto my /GBA directory on an a-data 4GB M-SDHC Class6 card. The rom file sizes are all screwed up within the M3DS real menu loader. When I try to load a file, it simply hangs. Does anyone have a workaround or a solution to this problem? I have zero problems on my 2GB kingston card (albeit I only had like 10 GBA roms on that card).

Ok, I think I solved my own problem (127-128 .gba file limit)

Is there any way to put more games onto a microsd card while having M3DS real recognize them all?

Hidekiadam

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pokenet.co.uk
XP
Country
Hihi

~mentally adds that to the list of bugs that the team can't be bothered to fix~

I don't believe so unfortunately, NDS games you can put in other folders and navigate through the user files option but I'm not sure that will work with gba games, you could try it though, all you lose is the cheat functionality

I'd look but pokemon rescue team ate my battery and it's charging right now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks