NightKry

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
So i finally got my GBA games to run on my EZ Flash 3-in-1 properly viz GBA expLoader.

I was playing it Zelda II on it, saved it, turned it off, and went to play TWEWY. Then soft-resetted and went back to Zelda II, but something went wrong (can't remember), so i closed it and went to the R4's main menu and deleted the Gbaexploader's .sav

After that, whenever I load it, the top screen will say 0 games (with nothing displayed), and the bottom will stay at the gba exploader [3in1] v0.56 "curren SRAM Save , PSRAM mode.

I changed the .nds several times, deleted the whole thing off of my card, reformatted my card, but now it won't display anygames. And yeah I did check if my .gbas were still there.

Help me!!!

krazykirk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm having basically the same problem too! What happened with me, I upgraded my Cyclods Evo to the latest beta firmware, and tried loading games straight from the menu. I then loaded GBA EXPloader and like you, the top screen says 0 games with nothing there, and the bottom screen is non-resposibe in PSRAM mode.

I'll see what I can do to fix it and i'll post again if i find a soloution.

Oh by the way the game i loaded into NOR a while back still works fine
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: