GBA EXPloader problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by NightKry, May 15, 2008.

May 15, 2008

GBA EXPloader problem by NightKry at 11:49 PM (920 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. NightKry
    OP

Member NightKry GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    So i finally got my GBA games to run on my EZ Flash 3-in-1 properly viz GBA expLoader.

I was playing it Zelda II on it, saved it, turned it off, and went to play TWEWY. Then soft-resetted and went back to Zelda II, but something went wrong (can't remember), so i closed it and went to the R4's main menu and deleted the Gbaexploader's .sav

After that, whenever I load it, the top screen will say 0 games (with nothing displayed), and the bottom will stay at the gba exploader [3in1] v0.56 "curren SRAM Save , PSRAM mode.

I changed the .nds several times, deleted the whole thing off of my card, reformatted my card, but now it won't display anygames. And yeah I did check if my .gbas were still there.

Help me!!!

2. jordanlp

Member jordanlp GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Try loading the rom into NOR, reply if no worky

3. krazykirk

Member krazykirk GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I'm having basically the same problem too! What happened with me, I upgraded my Cyclods Evo to the latest beta firmware, and tried loading games straight from the menu. I then loaded GBA EXPloader and like you, the top screen says 0 games with nothing there, and the bottom screen is non-resposibe in PSRAM mode.

I'll see what I can do to fix it and i'll post again if i find a soloution.

Oh by the way the game i loaded into NOR a while back still works fine [​IMG]

4. Frederica Bernkastel

Member Frederica Bernkastel WebPerf and PWA advocate; @antoligy on Twitter

United Kingdom
    Doesn't the 3-in-1 have a different gba loader thing, until this topic I was gonna buy one...

5. towers

Newcomer towers Member

United States
    No. You still need a slot-2 cart.