GBA Expansion Pack Questions

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by AAcrazyman, Mar 6, 2010.

Mar 6, 2010
  1. AAcrazyman
    OP

Member AAcrazyman GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hello, I bought the EZ FLASH 3in1 last week, because I wanted to play the old pokemon games for GBA... turns out the EZ FLASH 3in1 doesn't have a real Real Time Clock... so tides and berries in the pokemon games dont work at all.
    So I searched around the forums for a few hours and somebody said that the M3's GBA Expansion pack has a Real Time Clock so its ideal for pokemon games!

Now, here's my question... I like the EZ FLASH 3in1 because not only can you #1 play GBA games straight from your slot 1 card, using the RAM on the 3in1, but you can also #2 burn a game onto it, and it'll act like a standalone GBA game, so you can play it on a Normal Game Boy Advance Handheld System, as well as the DS. (#2 is only if you have the extra DS PHAT case to fit a Normal Gameboy Advance, which I do have, and the M3 GBA Expansion Pack has an extra shell to fit the DS PHAT, too!)
    So I wanted to know... can you do both of those things with the M3 GBA Expansion Pack?
    and if you cant, can somebody please tell me of a slot 2 card that has a Real Time Clock and CAN do both those things I mentioned above?

THANX BUNCHES!!! [​IMG]

2. Xenon++

Member Xenon++ Taiju Yamada

Japan
    No NOR in M3 series.

3. how_do_i_do_that

Member how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

Antarctica
    You use the M3 GEP to play and the 3in1 to transfer your pokemon.

4. AAcrazyman
    OP

Member AAcrazyman GBAtemp Regular

United States
    kk thanx guys! [​IMG]