Hacking GBA emulator?

zigazav

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I need a little help with this. I want to find a GBA Emulator that runs on Max Media Dock, but EXPloader doesn't work right, can someone help me find one that works on MMD (Max Media Dock) please? Max Media Dock is all I have as a Flash Cart. (Got it for free. It's true!) I already have it updated high enough that I can play almost any DS game. (Newer games like Sonic Classic Collection don't seem to work though, due to "that program" inside the rom.) I just want to be able play hack roms on the go, not just using a computer or Wii.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Whow, haven't heard of that puppy in YEARS!

As far as a GBA Emulator...
I don't think it's able to run..
It doesn't have extra hardware onboard iirc.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Whow, haven't heard of that puppy in YEARS!

As far as a GBA Emulator...
I don't think it's able to run..
It doesn't have extra hardware onboard iirc.

I remember the Max Media Dock too. Oh Datel...

yeah, TC, Dino's right. The GBA emulator that IS available for DS/DSi is a Proof Of Concept, and won't run anything you care about. The MMD doesn't have the extra power needed to run GBA games, like say, the DSTWO has. Sorry. :(

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I don't know if the Max Media Dock is a slot-1 or slot-2 device and from Google Images it looks to be both. If that's the case, I don't see why it wouldn't already be able to run GBA games. It's such an old and obscure device though that I don't know the details about it.
If it's just a slot-1 device you need to get a EZFlash 3-in-1 or similar GBA expansion pack, that'll enable you to use GBA Exploader on it.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BAHAHAHA! MMD FTW!

Sorry owned one of those exact monstrocities before i stepped up to a real flash cart. If you can call an R4 a real flash kart.
You are out of luck unless you upgrade to a pricier cart with onboard processing for GBA games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1