Hardware GBA E-reader HELP

austrina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello guyz, I read from a forum that you can actually get a scanned copy of e-card to use with GBA e-readers. Can anyone help me with that? With the program needed or is there any sits to get these scanned e-readers.

I've got a scanned EON ticket but I need to know whether it is possible to do it before getting an e-reader. Thanks

austrina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Fast, u've always been most helpful to me in here & EZV forum.
wink.gif
thank u

austrina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I still dont get how am I suppose to use that on VBA e-reader. Where am I suppose to get the .bin or .raw file? Can anyone help me pls
frown.gif

austrina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to use some tools but when I try to run it. It just closed itself before I had a chance to do anything =( The progs are gfx2gba & raw2bmp

austrina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone... please??? No one have the bin/raw for eon ticket? Coz i the prog didnt work =( i wanna use VBA to get EON ticket

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I keep trying to find the page I found a week or so ago, but I can't remember what I googled. But I did find a save for SMA4 with all of the E-levels, which doesn't help you. Anyway, I know I was looking for a page with the E-reader dotcodes, probably fiddled around with quotes, maybe included raws, I don't know. (this is not a sarcastic post. As sad as it might be)

You could always find a save with the EON ticket on it and mix records with your save.

austrina

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its ok... thanks anyway. I had an e-reader and managed to print the dot codes thingy... =) still cant find the bin/raw file though. I would really appreciate if anyone would help me, I love figuring how to work things out.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol