GBA E-reader HELP

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by austrina, Jul 28, 2007.

1. austrina
    OP

austrina Member

Newcomer
    May 2, 2007
    Hello guyz, I read from a forum that you can actually get a scanned copy of e-card to use with GBA e-readers. Can anyone help me with that? With the program needed or is there any sits to get these scanned e-readers.

I've got a scanned EON ticket but I need to know whether it is possible to do it before getting an e-reader. Thanks

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
  3. austrina
    OP

austrina Member

Newcomer
    May 2, 2007
    Thanks Fast, u've always been most helpful to me in here & EZV forum. [​IMG] thank u

4. lanleague

lanleague GBAtemp Regular

Mar 4, 2007
    United States
    Ah, the e-Reader. I had one I'll go ahead and admit it.

5. austrina
    OP

austrina Member

Newcomer
    May 2, 2007
    I still dont get how am I suppose to use that on VBA e-reader. Where am I suppose to get the .bin or .raw file? Can anyone help me pls [​IMG]

6. austrina
    OP

austrina Member

Newcomer
    May 2, 2007
    I tried to use some tools but when I try to run it. It just closed itself before I had a chance to do anything =( The progs are gfx2gba & raw2bmp

7. austrina
    OP

austrina Member

Newcomer
    May 2, 2007
    Anyone... please??? No one have the bin/raw for eon ticket? Coz i the prog didnt work =( i wanna use VBA to get EON ticket

8. W hat

W hat Rhythm Heaven Fan

Feb 28, 2007
    United States
    Sorry, I keep trying to find the page I found a week or so ago, but I can't remember what I googled. But I did find a save for SMA4 with all of the E-levels, which doesn't help you. Anyway, I know I was looking for a page with the E-reader dotcodes, probably fiddled around with quotes, maybe included raws, I don't know. (this is not a sarcastic post. As sad as it might be)

You could always find a save with the EON ticket on it and mix records with your save.

9. austrina
    OP

austrina Member

Newcomer
    May 2, 2007
    its ok... thanks anyway. I had an e-reader and managed to print the dot codes thingy... =) still cant find the bin/raw file though. I would really appreciate if anyone would help me, I love figuring how to work things out. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice