GBA E-reader HELP

Discussion in 'GBA - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by austrina, Jul 28, 2007.

Jul 28, 2007

GBA E-reader HELP by austrina at 6:37 AM (1,075 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. austrina
    OP

Newcomer austrina Member

Australia
    Hello guyz, I read from a forum that you can actually get a scanned copy of e-card to use with GBA e-readers. Can anyone help me with that? With the program needed or is there any sits to get these scanned e-readers.

I've got a scanned EON ticket but I need to know whether it is possible to do it before getting an e-reader. Thanks

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
  3. austrina
    OP

Newcomer austrina Member

Australia
    Thanks Fast, u've always been most helpful to me in here & EZV forum. [​IMG] thank u

4. lanleague

Member lanleague GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ah, the e-Reader. I had one I'll go ahead and admit it.

5. austrina
    OP

Newcomer austrina Member

Australia
    I still dont get how am I suppose to use that on VBA e-reader. Where am I suppose to get the .bin or .raw file? Can anyone help me pls [​IMG]

6. austrina
    OP

Newcomer austrina Member

Australia
    I tried to use some tools but when I try to run it. It just closed itself before I had a chance to do anything =( The progs are gfx2gba & raw2bmp

7. austrina
    OP

Newcomer austrina Member

Australia
    Anyone... please??? No one have the bin/raw for eon ticket? Coz i the prog didnt work =( i wanna use VBA to get EON ticket

8. W hat

Member W hat Rhythm Heaven Fan

United States
    Sorry, I keep trying to find the page I found a week or so ago, but I can't remember what I googled. But I did find a save for SMA4 with all of the E-levels, which doesn't help you. Anyway, I know I was looking for a page with the E-reader dotcodes, probably fiddled around with quotes, maybe included raws, I don't know. (this is not a sarcastic post. As sad as it might be)

You could always find a save with the EON ticket on it and mix records with your save.

9. austrina
    OP

Newcomer austrina Member

Australia
    its ok... thanks anyway. I had an e-reader and managed to print the dot codes thingy... =) still cant find the bin/raw file though. I would really appreciate if anyone would help me, I love figuring how to work things out. [​IMG]