prosty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi there.

Gotta a strange question I was wondering about. if I run my Pokemon Fire Red cart on gba slot using acekard menu, will it drain my battery as normally using acekard, or just drain like gba game? Since acekard gives the GBA an border with "gameboy advance" sign on the bottom of the screen. I prefer usign this one.

Themanhunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you are running a game that has been dumped like a .nds or .gba file and emulate that off the cart then it will drain more power than if you are playing the game with a flash card.

prosty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I am not. I am running an legal pokemon fire red cartridge. However I can run this game through acekard to get this border effect. That's my question was about. If it drains more power that way.
@edit
Don't mind me. I had just put out my acekard while playing gba that way. It didnt' broke, so it doesn't use acekard. That's great!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
launching using akaio it sneaks in a second layer for the gba boarder. that layer is being drawn to the screen just like the game graphics. i'm sure it takes up more battery to draw anything more than a black edge. i don't think its going to be a significant amount of battery life.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.