Homebrew GBA Backup Tool V0.1 won't back up some saves.

Jordan10la

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I doesn't give me the option to back up any of these saves. The option is faded. I successfully backed up 3 other ones today. I'm still using version 0.1 because whnever I try to download the new version AVG alerts me and I can't figure out how to ignore the warning and keep the file.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Activision Anthology - Interesting as it has caused problems with various carts in the past, it may be a faulty save detection method (the only way is to scan the entire rom for EEPROM, SRAM or FLASH in ASCII and then the subtype and some more)

Konami Arcade Advanced - has no save as far as I know.

Superstar Sega? Do you mean mario and luigi - superstar saga (only game with a similar name I know of). No idea about this one.

Jordan10la

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
FAST6191 said:
Activision Anthology - Interesting as it has caused problems with various carts in the past, it may be a faulty save detection method (the only way is to scan the entire rom for EEPROM, SRAM or FLASH in ASCII and then the subtype and some more)
FAST6191 said:
Konami Arcade Advanced - has no save as far as I know.
Oh probably, I don't know was just backing up all of my GBA and DS games to my spare card.
QUOTE(FAST6191 @ Dec 28 2008, 06:48 AM)
Superstar Sega? Do you mean mario and luigi - superstar saga (only game with a similar name I know of). No idea about this one.
Yeah that is what I meant. Also as for the late reply I have a habit of making threads then forgetting about them until I remember I had the problem and go to make a new one. This time I remembered before I made one though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay