GBA #2695 - Final Fantasy VI Advance (USA)

txt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS GAME IS FASSSSSSSST AS FUCK!
FASTER THAN YOU CAN WANK!

THIS GAME IS LIGHTSPEED IN THE EYES OF A BLIND!

BEST GBA GAME EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! worth the wait!

dongle

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just did a comparison and this game is very bright compared to the snes version. much lower contrast. was it a concession to old gba screens?

Mitazaki

Trophies
XP
Country
any one else having problems getting this to work on m3 lite, i keep getting the white screen. any help would be appreciated.

Emu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Better yet, has anyone who bought the game seen an initial slow down? Or is it just the GBA emulation? Kinda looking forward to an answer because since i'm an SC owner I might just buy the game, can't stand that lag. =(

Mitazaki

Trophies
XP
Country
i have tried it with patching and without patching and i still get the dreaded white screen
wacko.gif
im guessing i must be doing something wrong
frown.gif

GBAer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Better yet, has anyone who bought the game seen an initial slow down? Or is it just the GBA emulation? Kinda looking forward to an answer because since i'm an SC owner I might just buy the game, can't stand that lag. =(

I recon that FFVI on the SC run at around 50% speed and that's not just in the battles, thats everywhere, so if you can't stand lag, I advise you to go out and buy the game, because the game is nigh on unplayable at the speed that it runs on the SC.

TheSpade

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
i have tried it with patching and without patching and i still get the dreaded white screen 
wacko.gif
im guessing i must be doing something wrong 
frown.gif
Make certain that your flash memory is formatted FAT16 and the cluster size is no larger than 16k. Any higher than that or using FAT32 can cause GBA to not work on M3.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tried running this on my SuperCard CF variety, the game is mega slow in every area except walking. Its a good thing I have my old X-ROM from a while ago to play it.

dongle

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i have tried it with patching and without patching and i still get the dreaded white screenÂ
wacko.gif
im guessing i must be doing something wrongÂ
frown.gif

Are you using an M3 Lite Pro or Perfect? Your M3 Lite version may be the one without GBA support (the pro). It works fine on my M3 Lite Perfect with the game manager and with direct copy, using a 512MB Kingmax stick formatted fat16 w/ 16k clusters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work