1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

Gatorade Lightning blast

  • Thread starter Thread starter K3Nv4
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 247
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Likes Likes 1

K3Nv4

I bribe staff; You > Me
Member
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
3,049
Reaction score
11,087
Trophies
9
Location
certified shitposter
XP
2,878
Country
United States
Gatorade better, a follow up to the Aqua blast, this taste like a mixture of grape and peach. Quite refreshing to me worth grabbing.20250227_183053.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Veho

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
312
Messages:
888
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted