Misc Gateway, wifi and Pokemon updates

frecton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello

I'm new to the forum but I do get the jist of how things work on the 3ds and I am able to research certain things, but I only have a couple of questions regarding the gateway cards and Online play

I have ordered the card and it should be with me soon, I'm planning to dump my Pokemon games, but thats not the problem, the problem I am currently facing is that I'm unsure if it will work online on gateway?

From what I have read, it is able to spoof firmware versions right? therefore allowing the use of online updates to pokemon?

Thanks in advance

frecton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply, and being the 'n00b' that I am, I haven't learnt much about sysnand and emunand, but that has helped me understand, thanks

Holybond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mind you, Pokemon X and Y work on 4.2 Emunand, but you'll need a higher firmware for Omega Ruby, and Alpha Sapphire, but currently. 9.4 is safe to update with EMUNAND.

frecton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahh, well.. I'm still waiting for my gateway card and for the new sysnand support by GW, I'm currently on 7.2.0-4E Which is the version needed for the new Pokemon games to work, (I updated from the Pokemon cart its self with this firmware), which the update its self should happen at around new years!!

Holybond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice hope it works out, just make sure to read the guides multiple times, and you should be fine. I just recently got my gateway, and 3ds. No problems whatsoever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :( +1