• Replies 36
  • Likes 1

lonewolf80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for new 3DS XL users still running firmware <9.2, is there a way to use the eShop to update games and get free DLC (MH4U, Pokemon X/Y) with this update?

Lush

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Check the tutorials section. There are a few guides on how to launch the gateway browser exploit without going online.

I haven't checked into this too much, but the last i heard was the use of an android device or something... Simple enough for me, not really practical for a 4 year old...

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't checked into this too much, but the last i heard was the use of an android device or something... Simple enough for me, not really practical for a 4 year old...
True, but the amount of complication also creates a degree of access control.

A7MAD

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hopefully , they won't relay on CN ... it is annoy that people need to buy that game as well as GW cards.

Lush

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
True, but the amount of complication also creates a degree of access control.

Agreed, but i want him to be able to manage it on his own... I just ordered a 64gb sd card for his 2ds.. I prefer the simplicity of gateway for drag a drop roms. The is especially nice for letting my son try all the cheap movie tie in games that he enjoys because of the characters he recognizes... Spending that additional time and effort converting to CIA seems like it will be a pain, but ultimately will be the best solution for my son with the new CFWs if gateway doesn't step up and provide this feature that we all know is possible and probably simple for them to implement...

I'm referering to 2ds mset support for others joining the conversation....

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
So what do you guys think those "special new features" are?
GBA games is definitely one of them.
Maybe cheats support? or allowing us to finally use unsigned stuff in Classic Mode?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
That's pretty fast for them.

I bet they didn't fix the 3d gargling bug on n3ds, or the bug where you need to close the lid to get the game icon to show up.

Yet they jump from 3.2.2 to 3.3 for some home menu memory address changes so their multirom menu works on US system's. Just strange is all I'm saying.
Never experienced games not showing up.
I expect in their next update (unless Nintendo releases 10.0 first) they'll have eShop spoofing. It's the next best thing to 9.9 emuNAND on n3DS.
Still waiting for that surprise feature they promised so long ago but never came through on...

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Never experienced games not showing up.
I expect in their next update (unless Nintendo releases 10.0 first) they'll have eShop spoofing. It's the next best thing to 9.9 emuNAND on n3DS.
Still waiting for that surprise feature they promised so long ago but never came through on...
Oh no doubt, 3.5 or 4.0 will have eshop spoofing. All they need to do is go on github and copy paste.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did anyone even bother to post a thread about the update? i can't find one and the 1st i heard of it was this thread, so what is it anyway ? just more "stability fixes"
or does it actually add new features

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Normally they announce new features explicitly, letting the people in this forum go crazy. They are quite good in creating hype to enlarge their sales. But this time they only talk about a "special new feature". Therefore I call that one a bluff. They are not working on a new feature.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Normally they announce new features explicitly, letting the people in this forum go crazy. They are quite good in creating hype to enlarge their sales. But this time they only talk about a "special new feature". Therefore I call that one a bluff. They are not working on a new feature.
I don't know they certainly been hinting on something special for a long time by now. Last time they did that it turned out to be 9.2 support. I think they do work on something.
I personally would welcome a screenshot function the most at the moment or a useful debugger :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SnowStormAkikaze @ SnowStormAkikaze: Hey, about switch. If I want to change micro CD card to bigger size, Do I need to do something ...