Hacking Gateway Red Card firmware

ApokalypsRyderPT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello

I dont touch my New 3ds for years. Last time i had to update firmware to 10. whatever and i lost the ability to use my gateway card. i assume nowadays it has a better firmware to allow me to play with the firmware i have but i cant find the website or any download links.

can anyone send me an update firmware for the red card?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
gw doesn't work with the latest fw updates. (maybe not working for 2 years or more?)
so if you want to use gw, you will need to stay on a lower fw.
I'm not sure if you have the latest update, but, like I said, if you want to be on the latest 3ds fw, you can't use gw.

yeah yeah very helpful... at least explain to the op about his situation.

Last edited by cearp,

ApokalypsRyderPT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I stoped playing ds like 3 years ago. I had the firmware needed for the gateway and that was it. Can you explain what that program does so i can try it?
if you want to be on the latest 3ds fw, you can't use gw.

i dont necessarily want the latest, just want it to work again so i can go back playing

Xilith

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
gateway works with the the latest firmware (emunand only with some modifications) if you have a low sysnand (4.5-9.2)., otherwise you better install a luma cfw, with you 10 firmware the easy method with soundhax should be enough

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I stoped playing ds like 3 years ago. I had the firmware needed for the gateway and that was it. Can you explain what that program does so i can try it?

i dont necessarily want the latest, just want it to work again so i can go back playing
You could install/use B9S + Luma CFW and at the same time get working GW flashcard again, if you will.

Reactions: Saxer and cearp

ApokalypsRyderPT

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
btw i had to open her internally. and now i have a problem. she doesnt turn on now. if shes open and with battery near the metal thingies it turns off. but after i put the plastic carcass over, she doesnt turn on. tips?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)