I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: rickycoe123
D

Deleted-355425

Yeah it still has a way to go but it's getting there bit by bit.

Oh absolutely, I didn't mean to offend anyone it's great but I prefer the native for now... They ability to not remap the abxy was a stupid idea on the ds lite though.. I've bought a couple of destroyed ds lite and I'm going to hardmod them to swap the buttons around so I can geek out to Mario and have it feel how it's a little more natural.

romanaOne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a GBA emulator for DS mode, not 3DS mode. If you want GBA emulation, either wait for a proper homebrew one or use a SuperCard DSTwo.

The blue card GBA emulator seems to work fine on my 3DS XL. I tried a few games. Has anyone tried it on an el cheapo R4I 3DS? Currently MUCH cheaper than DSTWO.

What is the blue card? Surely, Gateway did not create yet another DS flashcart from scratch?

What is the point in a homebrew GBA emulator for 3DS? Convenience of not having to reboot? It sounds like a lot of work...I mean to get it to look really nice and make full use of the 3DS screen. This blue card thing or DSTWO/TempGBA is just about perfect at least on the games I play.

btw, Is there a good NON-DSTWO-REQUIRING SNES emulator? I remember trying SnemulDS and it was not all that bad but I kept having to horse around with the video cropping b/c SNES screen resolution is slightly too high for DS.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh absolutely, I didn't mean to offend anyone it's great but I prefer the native for now... They ability to not remap the abxy was a stupid idea on the ds lite though.. I've bought a couple of destroyed ds lite and I'm going to hardwood them to swap the buttons around so I can geek out to Mario and have it feel how it's a little more natural.

Dude post pics when your done...that sounds pretty badass.

D

Deleted User

The blue card GBA emulator seems to work fine on my 3DS XL. I tried a few games. Has anyone tried it on an el cheapo R4I 3DS? Currently MUCH cheaper than DSTWO.

What is the blue card? Surely, Gateway did not create yet another DS flashcart from scratch?

What is the point in a homebrew GBA emulator for 3DS? Convenience of not having to reboot? It sounds like a lot of work...I mean to get it to look really nice and make full use of the 3DS screen. This blue card thing or DSTWO/TempGBA is just about perfect at least on the games I play.

btw, Is there a good NON-DSTWO-REQUIRING SNES emulator? I remember trying SnemulDS and it was not all that bad but I kept having to horse around with the video cropping b/c SNES screen resolution is slightly too high for DS.
the bluecard is just a clone of another card and I have tried the emulator yeah its very bad. a homebrew GBA emulator would definitely be better as your aren't locked in to the DS mode and 3DS mode is more powerful so it can get better emulation(correct me if I am wrong :P)

romanaOne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the bluecard is just a clone of another card and I have tried the emulator yeah its very bad. a homebrew GBA emulator would definitely be better as your aren't locked in to the DS mode and 3DS mode is more powerful so it can get better emulation(correct me if I am wrong :P)

That's what I'm wanting to know: Which card is it a clone/copy/rebadge of?

What's wrong with the blue card GBA emulator? Which games did you try? With new presumably good R4i for 3DS (DS mode) half the price of a DSTWO, I think this emulator is worth looking into.

Sure, a real 3DS GBA FULLSCREEN emulator would be great!

I just worry that a NICE, fullscreen, complete with cheats and RTS, GBA emulator on this uh "more powerful" 3DS hardware which is very different from what has come before, will require substantial effort and game testing by a "real programmer, LOL" yet likely bring no reward besides warm feelings and kudos from strangers. I'm not holding my breath waiting.

D

Deleted User

That's what I'm wanting to know: Which card is it a clone/copy/rebadge of?

What's wrong with the blue card GBA emulator? Which games did you try? With new presumably good R4i for 3DS (DS mode) half the price of a DSTWO, I think this emulator is worth looking into.

Sure, a real 3DS GBA FULLSCREEN emulator would be great!

I just worry that a NICE, fullscreen, complete with cheats and RTS, GBA emulator on this uh "more powerful" 3DS hardware which is very different from what has come before, will require substantial effort and game testing by a "real programmer, LOL" yet likely bring no reward besides warm feelings and kudos from strangers. I'm not holding my breath waiting.
Some R4I clone
Audio is really bad on certain games and the pokemons and megamans a few other less known ones is just painful either they work slightly then crash or painfully slow.
Your last sentence is painfully dull and I don't really understand what you are actually trying to say all the random quotes and boldness everywhere. I wouldn't want to annoy a gateway fanboy here ;) :rofl:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass