Hacking Gateway blue card error after 4.5 downgrade

mikeyabee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did a search and couldn't find anything on this,

I have downgraded my EU 3ds XL and have emunand working fine. My problem is trying to install the blue card offline exploit. I have tried multiple micro sd cards formatted to FAT32. I have copied i all the files inside the Blue Card (R4i) folder but when i launch the card in sysnand 4.5 the screen goes blank and then i get an error telling me to power down. Can anyone help me with this.

thanks in advance!

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
happened to me a few times. But eventually I got the browser exploit to work again (entered emunand), then I went back to sysnand and the profile exploit worked too

Arkansaw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Trouble is I cannot install the offline exploit not that i cannot get it to run once it is installed

make sure the online exploit is still working and gets you into emurand etc, and keep trying. Otherwise I have no idea why you could not even start the blue card installer

mikeyabee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for all the replies, yep online exploit still works fine and i have a working fully updated emurand. I think I'm gonna have to wait for my son to get home late tonight as he has an R4 card on him. Thanks once again to all those who took time out to reply.

mikeyabee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmmm, dunno I had a twitchy arse the first time i did it, I'm sure i would have absolute spasms the second time

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Try testing the blue card (that's actually a R4i) in another outdated 3DS or a DSi console, the R4i will use the same method on those consoles.
If you have a Nintendo DS phat or lite, and the R4i doesn't boot properly on them, the problem is bigger than expected.

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I had problems using the blue card to install the exploit after downgrading from 9.2 to 4.5 as well. Then I used Panasonic SD Formatter to format the micro SD Card that goes inside the blue card (remember to backup the data from the micro SD Card before you try this!) and tried again. Worked on the first try.

SirByte

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My downgrade (5.1.0 factory, upgraded to 9.2.0 then using GW to 4.2.0) went just fine, I installed the exploit using my DSTWO not the blue card. Since the downgrade goes in a couple of stages, would it be possible some parts of higher firmware (that do not relate to the GW) are still left behind?

mikeyabee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Son came home and I was able to install the offline exploit with his R4i in the end, thanks to all that took the time out to reply.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs