Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Boy, alot of FALSE rumors and speculation here.

Anyhow last update I had from GW was about 5 hours ago. When asking "What's happening you guys been quiet?" Reply was, "All is ok, working on release". Nothing more, nothing less.

Roll and rock everyone. Will update when I know more, or when the rockets are being refueled for the big 3.0 launch which still can happen anytime between now up until the end of Sunday (in their timezone, pick one as it is spread over 4 different zones), hopefully an act of nature does not move sunday to a new slot in time.
Rock and roll*

Garyopa plis :P

Reactions: satel

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Anyhow last update I had from GW was about 5 hours ago. When asking "What's happening you guys been quiet?" Reply was, "All is ok, working on release". Nothing more, nothing less.

Roll and rock everyone. Will update when I know more, or when the rockets are being refueled for the big 3.0 launch which still can happen anytime between now up until the end of Sunday (in their timezone, pick one as it is spread over 4 different zones), hopefully an act of nature does not move sunday to a new slot in time.

I'm 100% sure it will.

Reactions: War

Jordane

Trophies
XP
Country
France
francageral.pnh

francageral.pnh

francageral.pnh

francageral.pnh

francageral.pnh

francageral.pnh

Smells nothing good,it's a
francageral.pnh
leak English...

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sounds like a circle jerk.

TaroRiver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It had PLENTY of official release dates. Where have you been?

I've been right here. They've said a couple times that they were trying to release before a time but they have never publicly set an Official date because like they said at the very start they do not want to set a date that they can not meet.

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been right here. They've said a couple times that they were trying to release before a time but they have never publicly set an Official date because like they said at the very start they do not want to set a date that they can not meet.

Well you gotta wait. We've all been here since the video launch and maybe before that.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

A copy paste from MaxConsole - Confirmed GaryOPA is the one replying to all [email protected] emails :P

Reactions: Thomas12345
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan +1