Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiadyne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw bollocks. Have just tried copying my photos from my old red metallic 3ds to my New 3DS. Thought they would simply copy over without a problem but they're nowhere to be seen. I guess the photos are tied to the console the same way that everything else is..?

Can I use my Gateway flashcart to sort this out once I get it and the update is sorted..?
they shouldn't be but maybe they changed things with the New 3ds

TheDutchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Time for bed, with absolutely ZERO expectations for the next 8 hours so you all might as well do something else because it aint happening.

Reactions: capostef

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aw bollocks. Have just tried copying my photos from my old red metallic 3ds to my New 3DS. Thought they would simply copy over without a problem but they're nowhere to be seen. I guess the photos are tied to the console the same way that everything else is..?

Can I use my Gateway flashcart to sort this out once I get it and the update is sorted..?

You can plug the card into your computer and take them from your DCIM folder. They should not be locked to the console, but the N3DS may be looking or storing pictures in a new directory.

Team Rocket Grunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to find out how gateway's region free system will effect local multiplayer before i get a jap n3ds. my friend has a US 3ds with no gateway and I would have a Jap 3ds running US backups. It's my understanding that online will work just fine but what about local multiplayer and streetpass? is that based on the console or the game region?

wiiuser2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Calm down everyone. History repeats itself. Remember ? October 2013 sneak preview of the 2.0 update, finally to be released end of March 2014.
Why is are many so silly to really expect this release just 6 weeks after the sneak preview video of the 9.2 support release ?????
End of April is more realistic, every second earlier is just a bonus.

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
You can plug the card into your computer and take them from your DCIM folder. They should not be locked to the console, but the N3DS may be looking or storing pictures in a new directory.

Ah, good thinking. I just blindly copied everything over on my PC. Will take a picture later and have a look. Didn't think of that! Ta!

Reactions: Maximilious

RIX__MIX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm very close to purchasing a 3DS XL and rolling the dice for a 4.X firmware. I think my GF would love one, so it's not like it'll sit in the cupboard once Gateway finally pull their finger out.

D

Deleted-355425

I'm very close to purchasing a 3DS XL and rolling the dice for a 4.X firmware. I think my GF would love one, so it's not like it'll sit in the cupboard once Gateway finally pull their finger out.
i know where you can get a brand new XL in white with 4.3 firmware for £129.99 delivered

lebad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
i know where you can get a brand new XL in white with 4.3 firmware for £129.99 delivered

Where ? :)
smiley_506.gif
whatch out ! The train ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1