Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VeryCrushed

Devious Prorammer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2.47 GB of bandwidth
271,115 hits
2971 unique visitors.
all since the site redesign last night.

Everything that was on before is back again, including the gallery as well as notifications which should now be fixed after some tests.

I had set a new timer as well a few hours ago for 24 hours since Garyopas post.

Note: Notifications work on any page of the site now as well, including the gallery page.

capostef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nothing's confirmed at alll. May I remind you that last week exactly around this time we got the same answer? "By the end of the week" ?
Why should it go different this time? gary is convinced it will be, but he knows only as much as the GW team is telling him.
In a way that's actually a bad position to be in. poor garyopa. xd

for sure, he is a poor guy :grog:

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
good luck but once you try the N3DS you would not want to go back to the old 3ds trust me so my advice is if you can get a New 3DS instead & wait for the GW update then do so. the smaller one with changeable face plates is brilliant,xl is good too if you prefer the larger screen but it's much less portable & heavier. :)

Yup, you're certainly right there. Super-Stable 3D makes a HUUUUUGE difference. Plus you've got Xenoblade Chronicles on the way too. The game was beautiful on the Wii in normal-o-vision, in glorious 3D it's going to be jaw dropping. :wacko:

Reactions: dplaktos and satel

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Hype Train YABBADABADUUUUUUHHH!!!111!!

Simpson
Homer Simpson
He's the greatest man in history
From the
Town of Springfield
He's about to hit a chestnut tree
1302984197559.png

Reactions: PLEYOR and JackFord

RIX__MIX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
good luck but once you try the N3DS you would not want to go back to the old 3ds trust me so my advice is if you can get a New 3DS instead & wait for the GW update then do so. the smaller one with changeable face plates is brilliant,xl is good too if you prefer the larger screen but it's much less portable & heavier. :)

I already have a N3DS XL sat next to me, all ready to go. But Gateway aren't ready to go. I think the 3DS XL will be a great stop gap for me, and then a great device for the GF when I can finally use my N3DS XL with Gateway.

Edit: Shows exactly how much faith I have in Gateway and their time scales really!

torneoswifi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the last week they said SHOULD be before of the end of the next or will be before of the end of the week as this week?

halogamer2145

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you told me that the update would still not be out in a month back in December, I wouldn't have believed it. I have a feeling the same thing will happen next month. It will be "by the end of the week" until end of feb. or march. I wish Gateway had better competitors. All they want is a monopoly on their exploit and milk all they can. If they really cared about the scene, they wouldn't put in so many protections against people trying to make clones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?