Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bannana2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a bot email from gateway:

photo.jpg
me
3:56 PM
ic_chevron_down_blk_18dp_r1_2x.png

I know that you guys work hard and thank you. I was wondering if the new gateway release is coming today?

Gateway 3DS
4:11 PM
ic_chevron_down_blk_18dp_r1_2x.png

Thank you for your patience. The new firmware will be release before the end of the week. mailto:[email protected] --

photo.jpg
me
to Gateway
ic_expand_small_2x.png

4:11 PM

No, I asked if it will be released tonight. Yes or no understand?

0 N

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Cheers all for confirming. Will sleep on it. :)

good luck but once you try the N3DS you would not want to go back to the old 3ds trust me so my advice is if you can get a New 3DS instead & wait for the GW update then do so. the smaller one with changeable face plates is brilliant,xl is good too if you prefer the larger screen but it's much less portable & heavier. :)

planetarian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are people still emailing gateway about this? They already made it clear as day: stop bugging them and let them do their work.

Reactions: evo25.1

felystar

Trophies
XP
Country
My heart just broke up into pieces when I realised no update for today. School started this morning again for a long period of time and the only thing that made me get up this morning was dreaming of myself seeing the update on the Gateway site and playing with my 3DS. When I got home and I saw they had not released the update I cried. I was crying for 30 minutes or so and then promised to never ever buy something that is not still working with whatever I want to use it with (at least not publicly working)

Okay, maybe it wasn't so dramatic, I've been playing DevilMayCry so my day has been kinda short but I just hope the update is out this weekend before I start exams again. I know it is complicated to code an exploit and to get it perfect before you release it, I program things too, so I know what they're going through trying to get the update ready before release.

The only thing I would expect from them is a news update on their official website informing what's going on and not telling people approximate dates of release, because you never really know when you will get something done, anything can happen at the end of the project right when you thought it was fully working.

I know no-one will read this because it's too damn long, but I just feel so much better now. At least I hope Garyopa was right and they have everything ready to release the update and will have it on their site by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow (:

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Am I the only one who actually doesn't give a fuck about the release date? Even if they release on march, we will get it.

In the meantime we have Cubic Ninja for homebrews :) still not regreting this 10$

And who knows if anything could come up from ninjhax? We have custom themes. Userland privilege escalation may be possible in a positive thought. Remeber good old psp eloaders? This may happen soon or late. If gateway did found a kernel flaw, someone else may figure out what to do.
Still enjoying usual bullshit here, you guys are a fun group!

Reactions: Etheboss

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Its confirmed then. It will be released before 12th.

Nothing's confirmed at alll. May I remind you that last week exactly around this time we got the same answer? "By the end of the week" ?
Why should it go different this time? gary is convinced it will be, but he knows only as much as the GW team is telling him.
In a way that's actually a bad position to be in. poor garyopa. xd

Reactions: Phantom_User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: j