Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
[11:10:47 AM] OMC: no gateway news?
[11:11:37 AM] Gateway Website admin.: not yet
[11:11:51 AM] Gateway Website admin.: should be out most likely in about 12 hours or less.
[11:12:11 AM] OMC: haha didn't you say that yesterday
[11:12:52 AM] Gateway Website admin.: yesterday was 48 hour window **Censored*** said to me, about 2/3 of that is used up.
[11:13:27 AM] Gateway Website admin.: most of the time **Censored*** been doing things between 3am to 6am my time, currently 8pm here, don't see anything happening before 3am.

So, if I counted correctly, gateway is American?

Anyway, it is currently 10 am here. Assuming OMC uses the Australian timezone, which is the most western, this conversation was about 6 hours ago. This would mean a release in in the next 3-6 hours.

Th0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm back. I can't sleep, I have a feeling we are really close to the release.
Soon!!

Meanwhile..

still_20waiting.jpg

Reactions: baker and RIX__MIX

kheil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im all done for gatewaiting now i want to gatepalaying hehehehehe my new 3dsll is waiting and gateway3ds heheheh

Attachments

• IMG_20150108_092044.jpg
    IMG_20150108_092044.jpg
    930.3 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_20150108_092049.jpg
    IMG_20150108_092049.jpg
    885.2 KB · Views: 222
Reactions: Sonicx64

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
they ll release the update in 7 hours 13 min 26 seg, dont worry. They know that if they dont release the update today, they ll lost a lot of people, so they ll release today
Lose who? We all BOUGHT the thing! Whos losing anyone here? If theres anyone to blame here, its US. WE'RE to blame for mailing them. WE'RE to blame for buying their shit, for BELIEVING them. They do NOT care about us. They'll take their sweet, long-ass time now that the money's in, and they will release it WHENEVER they see FIT. Everyone's pissed and RIGHTLY so, but thats how EVERYTHING works.

Honesty doesn't go a long way in the market, because there always PLENTY of fools like "you" and me who drop their money without first checking and waiting.

Who cares about e-mails, GaryOpa or SonyUSA? We're all being spun around here. If true, Gary knows no more than we do and Sony's got a working beta, much more than what any of us have.

Its bullshit, but its what we have so hold on tight to it.

BemaniAK

Trophies
XP
Country
Lose who? We all BOUGHT the thing! Whos losing anyone here? If theres anyone to blame here, its US. WE'RE to blame for mailing them. WE'RE to blame for buying their shit, for BELIEVING them. They do NOT care about us. They'll take their sweet, long-ass time now that the money's in, and they will release it WHENEVER they see FIT. Everyone's pissed and RIGHTLY so, but thats how EVERYTHING works.

Honesty doesn't go a long way in the market, because there always PLENTY of fools like "you" and me who drop their money without first checking and waiting.

Who cares about e-mails, GaryOpa or SonyUSA? We're all being spun around here. If true, Gary knows no more than we do and Sony's got a working beta, much more than what any of us have.

I've said this before, not all of us already bought a GW, I know many people who don't even care about getting a Gateway until the update launches and they are fully aware of what it entails.
There's also the issue of people getting refunds and switching to Sky, if they don't care about GW's features.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Cheer up Phantom, what's done is done. We bought the damn thing and now we have to live with it. Let's see what happens in a couple hours, if nothing comes of it, oh well. It's been a pleasure interacting with you.

Reactions: Phantom_User

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
I've said this before, not all of us already bought a GW, I know many people who don't even care about getting a Gateway until the update launches and they are fully aware of what it entails.
Great. Theres also plenty of people who did buy it. Just look at the thread. When I meant "us" I meant anyone who identifies himself. Nothing more, nothing less.

BemaniAK

Trophies
XP
Country
Great. Theres also plenty of people who did buy it. Just look at the thread. When I meant "us" I meant anyone who identifies himself. Nothing more, nothing less.
But the poster you replied to wasn't talking about a specific set of people, he said "they'll lose a lot of people" which is still true.

Reactions: Phantom_User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu