Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Make it :) and call it "BANTER"

I think you'll go missing when you end up not winning the league, throwing it away like last year. Were on target for what we need to achieve so im happy, but yeah you or someone probably should make an EoF thread to keep this horrible mess of a thread slightly more on topic lol
Done. EoF thread for football: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?posts/5260463 lol

nuva

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Anyone seen this?

5puocc

nope, because the image doesn't work...

wiiu legend

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey quick question here, I have about 10 games that i purchased from the eshop and some have online mode,

1. will i be able to play them online with emunand? When i am finally able to use my gateway and i go to set up emunand,
2.will i be able to copy those game to the desktop, format card, setup emunand and then copy them back onto my card and will they be usable? Where i live the max internet speed i can get is 1.5mbs so i would prefer not to have to pirate what i own.:wink:
3.Will my nnid get messed up by having a gateway installed and not acknowledge that i purchased the titles?:huh:

Hopefully we will see the update within the next couple days. I bought 3 of them, 2 as gifts and 1 for my self:grog:

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The funny thing after all those lies is that you still believe on countdowns :)
Yes garyopa said that it would be out by then but remember when the gateway team itself via email said so many times that it would be out on earlier dates and didn't deliver... Why would someone else's prediction have more weight??

Also if you think it clear the team still doesn't know when it will be out.... They are lying from the start.

The proof is this:
When asked about a Christmas release they said it is their goal... Lets say it was in fact their goal... When you set a goal like this if you miss it it will be for a couple of days, maybe 3-4... It has been 20 days + now since their "Christmas goal" and still nothing so obviously they were never aiming for Christmas release which proves the 1st lie... Then they said it should be before 2015. Now 10 days later still no release which again proves that they were never planning for a 2014 release because if 2014 was their goal they would again miss it by a couple of days...

So chill out... Don't get paranoid over lies and "predictions"

Okay, that's some bullshit. If you run into unforseen bugs and issues, there will be delays. They never lied, they probably just had issues with it.

KodyKaplish

Trophies
XP
What do Gateway mean to test their new release on the US N3DS, should it come before May?
Are they delaying the release till May already? Time for me to grab the Sky now if it's really the case.

I hope it fake i don't want to wait until may I don't want to wait for the new update because they want to test it on us version of new Nintendo 3ds why don't they release the update now and make a quick update to make it work on us version of new Nintendo 3ds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol