Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
Little offtop:
Which stylus in console is more comfortable: Ds Lite, DSi, DSiXL, 3DS or 3DS XL? :D
hard choice man......the 3DS's stylus aint up there, with it being collapsible, and I had been using the DS Lite's and the New 3DS's......

The DS Lite's stylus a a tad bit long, while the New 3DS's shorter stylus makes it a little less cumbersome to use......

eh, either way, we all still use our fingers, don't we all?

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Serie A isn't what it once was, but Roma and Juve being so close on the table spices things up a little bit, Milan on the other hand, don't even want to think about how bad we played this week :cry:
Eh, in the end of the day, Totti is never going to get that scudetto, it's always gonna be Juve. SES92 is a joy to watch though. Him, menez and Honda are pretty great. I didn't catch the milan match last time but yeah, I heard my boy Essien wasn't cutting it to say the least :P

European wise, I'm going to be honest and say Italy sucks in that manner. Just not good enough.

Reactions: milanfan2

milanfan2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Juve being top genuinely sickens me, It weren't long ago they were done for match fixing, they shouldn't even be playing imo.

I'll gladly take Vidal and Strootman from them and Roma though ;) Maybe AC will win something then haha

We were the first team to beat Madrid in was it 19 matches? Even if it was a friendly I'll take it as winning something!

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
We were the first team to beat Madrid in was it 19 matches? Even if it was a friendly I'll take it as winning something!
Hahaha all milan fans have started grasping whatever they can to hold their sanity. From world beaters, to upper midtable in a weak italy.
How'd you know I tried googling "free 3ds backup download"?
Just kidding..
or am I?

dun dun dun
Search the name of the game and the file format. That is all it takes. If you want torrents, just add that.
You'd think a pirate would know how to find his content.

D

Deleted User

hard choice man......the 3DS's stylus aint up there, with it being collapsible, and I had been using the DS Lite's and the New 3DS's......

The DS Lite's stylus a a tad bit long, while the New 3DS's shorter stylus makes it a little less cumbersome to use......

3DS XL's is best.

wiiuser2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not long to go now - we (should be) in the final stretch.

Out of curiosity, I compiled a list of everyone's post counts for this thread, as of a few posts ago.

http://sprunge.us/IbCH

haha great list, next challenge: a list with trending topics (per hour?) in this thread...... These initiatives help bridge the long gatewaiting period. By the way, I don't expect anything soon, based on historic performance the chance that Gateway doesn't meet the 48h deadline is about 99,91%

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not long to go now - we (should be) in the final stretch.

Out of curiosity, I compiled a list of everyone's post counts for this thread, as of a few posts ago.

http://sprunge.us/IbCH

So I had 399 ...
Now its 8 more hours to go and my post count arriving at 400!!!
So everything is perfect now

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Don't mind 2Hack, Chelsea fans have only existed for 11 years ;) they were all Arsenal fans before that.
Lol. I saw the Utd fans come and go with SAF. Easy to be a fan of a team that always won. Loved every bit of your 2013/14 campaign :P

And pls not arsenal. Them and those darn yids are some of the worst ever. Booing their players for leaving. Give me a break! Even Cescy Fàbregas took some abuse!

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No!!! That's gross. You are sick.

/jk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: imagine not having hands, cringe