Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
most companies lose money on their console sales. so if people dont even want to buy games for them, they just lose money

that is true. i don't think piracy for the sake of piracy is justified. however, the industry needs to find ways to provide more value to their customers. no drm crap, less cost of developing games so that we buy cheaper etc.

steam is a good case study. they are providing accessibility and good pricing. as a result, there's less piracy within their contained system.

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lol go to brazil, live there and try to earn a living. then come back here and try to say that with a straight face...

that doesnt change anything. if youre struggling to get money anyway, then video games are the least of your problems

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
that doesnt change anything. if youre struggling to get money anyway, then video games are the least of your problems
Actually, a form of entertainment would be one of your most pressing issues. If you work a standard 8 hours a day or more, and you still have just barely enough money for food and other necessities, then you're a person who needs some escape from reality the most.

I know I'd be driven crazy if I didn't have that release.

Reactions: Drenghel

Bei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i
didn't i mention that at the end of the day, the developers will benefit from the exposure? exposure to those who find it very hard to access their games. you are very black and white with this issue when it is anything but that.

Reactions: Zeffy

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Actually, a form of entertainment would be one of your most pressing issues. If you work a standard 8 hours a day or more, and you still have just barely enough money for food and other necessities, then you're a person who needs some escape from reality the most.

I know I'd be driven crazy if I didn't have that release.

no need to get the newest and best then

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i
didn't i mention that at the end of the day, the developers will benefit from the exposure? exposure to those who find it very hard to access their games. you are very black and white with this issue when it is anything but that.

they wont though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?