Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, if emuNAND is not released with this version then we will have no way of playing online, right? Games like Pokemon and Smash require patches from the eShop, and the eShop requires firmware v9.4.

MinquinHueHue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I swear when GW release, a lot of member will disappear from Gbatemp.

I've been here for a lot of time, I just was looking all over this from the shadows.
Probably, when the GW realeses the update, I will be back to my shadow corner and go back to the observation only.

alucard_xs

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So you want emunand ?
So here is their next answer of the delay :
"Sorry guys, but we are aware of your need for emunand so we're going do delay the release" ...

Reactions: MrJason005

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, if emuNAND is not released with this version then we will have no way of playing online, right? Games like Pokemon and Smash require patches from the eShop, and the eShop requires firmware v9.4.

.CIA installation is supported, so you can install update .cia's for specific games. Short answer is yes, you will be able to play online. Installing .cia can apparently be quite risky as if you dont know what youre doing you can brick your console.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
.CIA installation is supported, so you can install update .cia's for specific games. Short answer is yes, you will be able to play online. Installing .cia can apparently be quite risky as if you dont know what youre doing you can brick your console.
There are some custom games like Pokemon who have a TU embedded in them. The question is why would you want to play online on sysnand? Unless you want the update nag that is.

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There are some custom games like Pokemon who have a TU embedded in them. The question is why would you want to play online on sysnand? Unless you want the update nag that is.

If you switch on the wireless ... switch, while playing a game, the update does not download, until you go on the home menu or if you put it in sleep mode that is.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Dear lord... he will be wiping out a legacy...
It's gonna be a tempcide!
If you switch on the wireless ... switch, while playing a game, the update does not download, until you go on the home menu or if you put it in sleep mode that is.
Are you sure it's safe that way?

Reactions: Phantom_User

Aymericard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What about the blue card guys ? Will the blue card be compatible ?
It'd be unfair if it doesn't work since we all paid for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 's birth: