Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrbaghead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah my team and I are gonna translate Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode (3DS).
You can see first scenes translated already, running here on 4.5:

I'm just curious if it'll work just as well on 9.2 but I suppose it should. But I want to know for sure...

I wish you guys could do a dragon quest 7 trabslation after, but there's so much dialogue in dq7...

Reactions: Sonicx64

Swizard

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nah, I think I've got something concrete. He said by monday it will be released, but that Friday was reasonable. I took an educated guess with the 48 hours part.

Note he said this while gw were giving us the silent treatment, so there was no news during this time

So you are basically guessing, like many others. Welp a few more months of waiting it is!

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wish you guys could do a dragon quest 7 trabslation after, but there's so much dialogue in dq7...

Oh it's a nightmare even for professional translators. The script is huge...
I don't think it's likely but never say never. For now we have really enough things on our hands, I'm not ready to even consider any future projects.

Sliter: PM.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Brah, you need a spot for PagaN on your sig too. Speaking of that dude, haven't seen him in a long ass time either, probably sold his Gateway and bought a SKY3DS.
He's banned lol. Thought that was obvious. He changes his status every now and then. Also for anyone looking to add something to my hash tag collection, do it via pm. This thread isn't a 'Hashtag 2hack working on the New 2Hack' :P

Not sure what kind of Tribute to PagaN I can add lol

momokok0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My source said by monday it will be out for sure. Don't ignore half a post and accept the rest -__-

And how is that different from the official gateway mails? Admit it, you're just bullshitting trying to be relevant in a sea of idiots.

PokeBomb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My source said by monday it will be out for sure. Don't ignore half a post and accept the rest -__-
Who is your source? I am putting my bets today or tomorrow. Monday is where I'll draw the line, not waiting after that lol

logg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found the corner gateway mentioned.

QmpirOn.png

Mrbaghead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And how is that different from the official gateway mails? Admit it, you're just bullshitting trying to be relevant in a sea of idiots.
Of course it's bullshit and just his predictions, that's what makes it fun to joke around with. You need to relax and understand we're just having fun to see if 2hack's own guess will be right or wrong.

Reactions: 2Hack

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Who is your source? I am putting my bets today or tomorrow. Monday is where I'll draw the line, not waiting after that lol
You know how many people have said the same thing? After ___day I'm not waiting anymore.. And they're still here..

Reactions: 2Hack

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Because I confirmed it sooner than gateway started sending out the mails.
How reliable is your source though.
I choose to trust him. I can't talk much about him, I don't want him to come up and lose his connection, and me lose his trust
I think that's fair. I'm not giving up my source, but I trust him ;)

Reactions: VinsCool

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a Jap N3ds on 8.1 waiting also. I'm waiting like the rest of you. Yes it sucks I have a 200 dollar 3ds that can only play jap games but it's ok if gateway falls thought we have sky3ds;). Everyone needs to look at the bight side

Yeah Sky3DS to play your JAP only region games on...

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Because I confirmed it sooner than gateway started sending out the mails.

I choose to trust him. I can't talk much about him, I don't want him to come up and lose his connection, and me lose his trust

I think that's fair. I'm not giving up my source, but I trust him ;)
Someone on chatango said the exact same things, and he turned out to be fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?