Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Of course it's bullshit and just his predictions, that's what makes it fun to joke around with. You need to relax and understand we're just having fun to see if 2hack's own guess will be right or wrong.
This too. Even if it is wrong, just chill. We're all having a bit of fun at my expense :) for all I know, my source might be lying as well lol, can't confirm the sky is blue after a point, right?

Chill, and enjoy the countdown. It's a fun way, and imo is a reasonable wait time :P

Reactions: Sonicx64

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
After looking at the Sky3DS "Compatibility List" Thread I realized once again why we're all here.
GW doesn't have or need a compatibility list because everything works even on 4.5 while Sky has trouble making it run on 9.4 and need a fucking template for that...
Seriously a template?

Reactions: henn64 and Sonicx64

Lordmau5

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
9db2a81130.jpg

Can we trust him?...

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting Mario Kart 7 in the mail on Monday. Sure would be nice if the update was out by then so that I could play online.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This too. Even if it is wrong, just chill. We're all having a bit of fun at my expense :) for all I know, my source might be lying as well lol, can't confirm the sky is blue after a point, right?

Chill, and enjoy the countdown. It's a fun way, and imo is a reasonable wait time :P

Seriously, everybody's gotta back off 2Hack for a sec. If his prediction is wrong, ah well, least we had fun poking at 2Hack. If it's right, shit, I'm going to start asking 2Hack for some lottery numbers.

But yeah, let's just chill, we've waited this long.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Someone on chatingo pretended to be me -__-

Chatango was my nightmare... there were Xenophy, Xenophy 1, Xenophy 2, Xenophy 3, Xenophy 4 and Xenophy 5, so far as I m concerned... And Xenophy 2 pretended to be 2Hack... ... ...

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, I think I've got something concrete. He said by monday it will be released, but that Friday was reasonable. I took an educated guess with the 48 hours part.

Note he said this while gw were giving us the silent treatment, so there was no news during this time
Your going to wearing concrete boots in a few hours buddy.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
looks like 2hack was wrong. so much for his 'sources'.

Seriously get off his back. So what if he was wrong? Does it matter? He was never obliged to share anything with us in the first place.
It's highly possible the source of 2Hack is just as pissed as we are, because he/she was told one date and if doesn't turn out to be true, that would be annoying for the source as well.
Of course it's possible that he has no source at all, but after all that 2Hack was writing and posting, he doesn't seem like to be a guy that really would do that.
Whether his source was right or wrong, it doesn't matter. Sometimes, even if you try to do the right thing people will be still ungrateful. Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?