Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Calm your titties fan boy.

Not a fanboy, just being a grown man here. If you want to act like youre 7 thats your problem.

Spoiled brats? If we are so spoiled then why do we still have no gateway update?

Gateway spoil us!

You are spoiled because you have no patience, write off topic discussions and whine about the update not being released. By doing that you flood the thread with panic and off topicnes.

Reactions: Goku17

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Calm your titties fan boy.

Seriously ? You're crying a dozen times per page that they still haven't released the update, yet you're calling a guy who's telling you to chill and do other things while you wait for the update, a fanboy ?When you're clearly more obsessed with gateway than anyone in this thread, I think you should calm your titties, that's for sure :rolleyes:

Gris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True,

I have a feeling Nintendo's involved in the delay. They could have sent the gateway team a cease and desist order or something? Might be trying to relocate servers to get around that perhaps.

No idea but it sounded like the release was imminent at one point, then nothing.

Here's the problem; they never implied it was imminent. Someone saw "soon" and "end of the week" from the sales department of a company likely based in a country where English isn't their first language and LOST THEIR MINDS. If they had said "We'll release it Saturday 12am EST" then yea, I'd say their release was imminent. "Soon" and "end of the week" are very non-commital, especially when you have a few hundred emails a day from the same people losing their minds thinking they know better.

This forum works itself up into the biggest circlejerks I've ever seen...

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh i see. Thanks. On the topic of rom_tool how do I know which rom to use it on? I do not understand which roms in particular that I cannot do so.
You shouldn't use it on CARD2 games. These are games that save their data inside the ROM file itself.

Do you use Windoze? If you use:
Code:
rom_tool -i <romname.3ds>
in the Command Prompt, it will tell you information such as the size after trimming and whether it is CARD1 or CARD2.
If it's CARD2, don't trim it. This includes games such as Pokémon XY and ORAS, Animal Crossing:NL etc.
MH4G, Senran Kagura 2 and Project 未来 AFAIK are all CARD1, so you can trim them all fine.

To trim, just use:
Code:
rom_tool -t <romname.3ds>

Reactions: Madao64

TimeMuffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not a fanboy, just being a grown man here. If you want to act like youre 7 thats your problem.

You are spoiled because you have no patience, write off topic discussions and whine about the update not being released. By doing that you flood the thread with panic and off topicnes.

Bahaha, and your comments contribute to this thread in what way exactly?

You can defend them all you want, they won't send you a freebie and or employ you i'm afraid.

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You can't be serious man c'mon. They have lied big time and mislead us as I said before just to keep us on the hook. They said things like "in a few days" , "matter of days" or "just around the corner"... A few days passed long ago.
I am serious. But it depends here how people define a "few"days, If you look at their multirom release you can easily define few days as 60 days (which i can see as few).

Imprisonedme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
You can't be serious man c'mon. They have lied big time and mislead us as I said before just to keep us on the hook. They said things like "in a few days" , "matter of days" or "just around the corner"... A few days passed long ago.
Fully agreed.

They used misleading words to deceive some of us into transactions that we might otherwise avoid.

Those defending them are probably resellers/ just delusional or something

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Seriously ? You're crying a dozen times per page that they still haven't released the update, yet you're calling a guy who's telling you to chill and do other things while you wait for the update, a fanboy ?When you're clearly more obsessed with gateway than anyone in this thread, I think you should calm your titties, that's for sure :rolleyes:
Kids... :rolleyes:

Ive been in this thread and the other one from the beginning and never have I bitched about the update nor said that they were thieves who ran away with my money... And then when I tell the stone cold truth Im called a liar... So much butthurt :rofl:

Reactions: VinsCool

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country

Telling people they are pathetic is not exactly the definition of being "a grown man" while no-one's acting like that here. People are just expressing their frustration due to false leads given by Gateway Team. It's only normal. You on the other hand have been defending them all the way through which raises some suspicions. You are either one of the Gateway team or a fan-boy who is emotionally invested in them more than necessary.

dplaktos

^ tri force heroes REALLY needs this emote
Trophies
XP
Country
Say all you like about the MT Group, they didn't wind up people as much as GW managed to.
Because all they do is copy/steal Gateway's shit and tack on shoddy cheat support.

If it were MT doing the innovation and Gateway doing the copying, MT would wind up people the same way.

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
WHOA Whoa whoa... calm down dude. If you truely are an adult, act like one. There has to be both serious people and idiots (not pointing fingers) to keep balance between truth and ideal/silliness, this is what kept this "speculation" topic thing going.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country

Expressing frustration is the new definition of crying now I see. I bought a product, I was promised something and I was even given a time range in which it would be delivered. They failed. As a customer I'm pissed. About the guy , if he had used a less offensive tone I wouldn't have spoken like that. Also if spending couple of hours on this thread is obsessing so be it. Many of us are obsessed.

baker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Some people have been waiting for more than two months since the "we have some tricks in our sleeves", and 10 days ago they started to expect it to come every day based on their emails.
I'm still patient, I can wait a lot longer without being irritated, but I understand those starting to be impatient. I think they've been patient until now, but some of them are disappointed because they have to go back to school or work, and are disappointed because they couldn't enjoy during holidays as they expected.
I think it's right to ask them to be patient, but we can't blame them unless they act aggressively.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Telling people they are pathetic is not exactly the definition of being "a grown man" while no-one's acting like that here. People are just expressing their frustration due to false leads given by Gateway Team. It's only normal. You on the other hand have been defending them all the way through which raises some suspicions. You are either one of the Gateway team or a fan-boy who is emotionally invested in them more than necessary.

Well it is because its the truth. Ive been patient 2 months now and never have I complained about anything. And you know why? Because I have bought a product with no release date! The only one I should be mad about is myself for being foolish enough to do so. I am not defending them Im just trying to help people understand that its their fault that they bought the product prematurely FFS how can someone not understand this, sometimes it seems like one of the few rational people here.

Snoozy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Because all they do is copy/steal Gateway's shit and tack on shoddy cheat support.

If it were MT doing the innovation and Gateway doing the copying, MT would wind up people the same way.

What you mean how GW implemented MT Groups multi-rom HW support into a GW software support? Or how GW examined Sky3ds HW/Cart hack to assess for vulnerabilities to implement into an alleged 9.0-9.2 support? I would think MT Group are working on 9.0-9.2 support aswell by analysing sky3ds. In the meantime nintendo are examining all 3 cards to optimise blocking in the next Nand update. So please get over yourself with "GW innnovators"......the only innnovators are Nintendo...the rest are just hackers..

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
I am serious. But it depends here how people define a "few"days, If you look at their multirom release you can easily define few days as 60 days (which i can see as few).

I think It's simple logic and everyone would agree a few days means 2-5 days.

Aman27deep

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
India
Yeah I had actually thought that. What if this new exploit requires connection to servers in order to install or something? They could be having issues setting up the server and of course that may bring along legal issues.

Just release it as a torrent in the beginning, and host it on their servers later on. We'll all seed it. I don't see an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol