Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
I understand this whole "coming soon" thing from gateway, but it just does not work on the world we live in, where everything has to have a deadline. You don`t say "soon" when your boss asks you for something, you give him a direct answer, and imo gateway does not see that a fast delivery is a must on this fast paced world and in a sense we are their boss as without us or if there was a true competitor i don`t think they would last too long. I know many of you guys will say "it's better to wait for a more stable software" but regardless of that gateway should give as a deadline.

Or at least shouldn't have get us excited with expressions like "in a few days" "matter of days" . It's been more than a week since they used such terms in their mails and they didn't deliver in "a few days" . You don't say "few days" for a time period which takes more than 4-5 days ( even 4-5 days is too much. few days is like 2-4 days ). That's really misleading almost a lie.

Reactions: Stella0219

mmn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand this whole "coming soon" thing from gateway, but it just does not work on the world we live in, where everything has to have a deadline. You don`t say "soon" when your boss asks you for something, you give him a direct answer, and imo gateway does not see that a fast delivery is a must on this fast paced world and in a sense we are their boss as without us or if there was a true competitor i don't think they would last too long. I know many of you guys will say "it's better to wait for a more stable software" but regardless of that gateway should give as a deadline.

Yep. They have a monopoly, though.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thqny3h.png

Good news everybody.

GW 1
2hack 0 :ha:

nice reply there... but what does end of the week mean? friday or sunday????

Reactions: 2Hack and Sonicx64

SamHack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Finally something reassuring. I looked at my emails and they said the same thing, hype's coming back

KnightOnline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thqny3h.png

Good news everybody.

GW 1
2hack 0 :ha:

"should" being the key word there. Still not a 100% confirmation. But it DOES sound more specific.

nice reply there... but what does end of the week mean? friday or sunday????

Since Friday is already "today" for most people, i'm fairly sure this implies Sunday, otherwise no point phrasing it this way

mmn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A substantial amount of my break has been spent on getting hype. I guess I'm ok with that though, because it's been a while since I've tasted hype soup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work