Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
They didn't say definitely before 2015, they said the were "aiming" to release before 2015, "most likely" and "around new year". I have been following all of this.

I think the fact that the feed hasn't been updated yet and this is usually the time around which it gets updated, pretty much confirms it won't be today.

Reactions: berat barış kuzu

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
IMG_20141231_142118.jpg
Mixing up my posts a little, my card hasn't arrived yet, so not too bothered by them not making Christmas, hopefully before February when I expect it to arrive :P

just noticed it's 14.20 when i took it, not bad timing.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys. Guys. Guys

Let's all chillax a bit and not count eachother's seperate timezones, lol. For all we know they'll probably release it day two or so. As for the whole 2015 thing, they said 'most likely'.

Welp, 'most likely' is off the board now, so we'll have to prep for around a new years'ish release. Trust me though, I'm just as excited as you all are :lol:. Just trying not to flood the thread with more excitment than it already has.

Adding to the debate though, where is this crazy notion comming from that Gateway's chinese ? Is it because of the e-mails? If so, why are said e-mails written in Engrish?

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys. Guys. Guys

Let's all chillax a bit and not count eachother's seperate timezones, lol. For all we know they'll probably release it day two or so. As for the whole 2015 thing, they said 'most likely'.

Exactly. Everyone who expects them to release today is setting themselves up for disappointment if it doesn't happen. Just enjoy the holiday like they are. They'll release "soon" enough.

Reactions: Phantom_User

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Exactly. Everyone who expects them to release today is setting themselves up for disappointment if it doesn't happen. Just enjoy the holiday like they are. They'll release "soon" enough.
Dunno if everybody can enjoy the holidays as they are (going out with friends, partying, etc) but if you hype for a release today, the disappointment will just be bigger because it was on a 'eventful day' :( .. Don't let that hit you guys, just try to distract yourselves as much as you can until the big, big release :D

Reactions: DSlite2

pandaboii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMG_20141231_142118.jpg
Mixing up my posts a little, my card hasn't arrived yet, so not too bothered by them not making Christmas, hopefully before February when I expect it to arrive :P

just noticed it's 14.20 when i took it, not bad timing.
ur irish aswell :D

nolimits59

Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, still no update, and 4:40pm in france ^^ i will take my XL where i go for this new year eve and pray for a release during the night :D Happy new year everyone ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...