Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophy

!Core Member of Gatewait HYPE TRAIN!
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
True! And features like 2 Column based Multi-Rom!

What I would love to see from Gateway is a unique complete user friendly interface like the DSTWO. :D :D :D
I know its a lot of work but hopefully, they will do this. :D It would at least let the feminine buyer counts skyrocket.

Reactions: Phantom_User

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm pretty sure GW are the reason why I have trouble sleeping lately.
I hope this happens soon. But u sympathize with those who bought them for their little kids who have no mercy when it comes to updates.

bu what did you expect from s flash cart distributer who came out of no where? Fair play?
Also another update on Sky3ds.
Sky3ds can be blocked by Nintendo quite easily and it cant be updated since the script for the decryption lies onto the chip itself which cant be flashed as long as you dont have a modified rasperry... (Which is completely user unfriendly)

Xenophy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I hope this happens soon. But u sympathize with those who bought them for their little kids who have no mercy when it comes to updates.

bu what did you expect from s flash cart distributer who came out of no where? Fair play?

For all the news I got today till now (and yes, its not even midday here)
I hereby decide that Sky3DS should be the real Kim Jong Un since Gateway is a lot better than that.
I mean looking at the regime of him should tell us how old his thinking is right? :D

And YES! HERE IT IS, PAGE 270!!!!!

Reactions: 2Hack

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
If anyone is to think about complaining about this thread, check out the 9.4 update thread. So ridiculous it's funny.

For all the news I got today till now (and yes, its not even midday here)
I hereby decide that Sky3DS should be the real Kim Jong Un since Gateway is a lot better than that.
I mean looking at the regime of him should tell us how old his thinking is right? :D

And YES! HERE IT IS, PAGE 270!!!!!
Lol, so much truth to your words. Compared to GW, sky is archaic technology.

Xenophy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If anyone is to think about complaining about this thread, check out the 9.4 update thread. So ridiculous it's funny.

For now I will definitely :D
Actually, will u give me the link? :D
And for all the ppl with sky3ds, never forget u got region locks. Means, that either u wont understand SHIT when playing games or u will be cut off from a whole big bunch of games due to that lock.

Reactions: Phantom_User

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I hope we all realise we have surpassed the page count of the noob paradise thread, which is for noob, and has been there for like a year or something.......HYPE TRAIN CONFIRMED! :O

Reactions: ryanjf97

BirdsAreSpies

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
2hack,
Don't use this "true" stuff in if cases. That's so ugly.. Take a look at the left bottom corner. There you can see how you can do a clean if.
I think your error is in your line under your first if. The put statement has to be moved to the right with a tab. Not sure about this, since I'm no python programmer.

Reactions: 2Hack
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I would like a Predator game "Kill Team" it takes place in the Jungle of the first movie, your team is sent to hunt the predator, using current tech drones and a trained team. Set traps use strategy to hunt and trap or kill the predator.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ill stick with my Battlefield. Yea a predator hunting game like that would be cool. Esp if you can be Arnold and say "Get to da choppa"
    +1
    Maybe Arnold could do a cameo voice acting, he is the one briefing you on the mission
    +1
    Honestly surprised they didn't make a tie in game for Predators that movie was awesome
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He ruined it basically. Sad cause it was a decent old bike. It would take more money to rewire the bike than it was worth tho.
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need the $900 copper coated ones, they are good for 10 times cooking before they are un cleanable
    Condoms are only meant to be used once Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well damn that explains how you were born
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol