Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good luck with that exam mate, know how you feel.

question: how fast is gateway making a news post when this kinda stuff happens?
Usually they update news if it works after half a day or so, but if it doesn't it might be 2 days or so for a "we've examined the update and will have an update "soon©""

Reactions: Phantom_User

Puchiguso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering if they will update emuNAND to 9.3 or just wait to finish 9.x native support and launch both updates at the same time

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They stated that they are releasing the exploit for 9.0 9.1 and 9.2 firmware. I'm guessing they won't update it with 9.3 unless 9.3 doesn't effect the exploit in any way.

Reactions: Phantom_User

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this update was extremely mundane, nothing really new so.. Yeah.
Yeah but it was either going from 9.0 to 9.1, or 9.1 to 9.2 was just "system stability update" where Nintendo added 7.x encryption to more system software. Took gateway less than a week for a fix, but maybe Nintendo likes messing around and is doing the same kind of thing, update one or two more things with 7.x keys, gateway has to find and fix it, Nintendo releases another update doing the same thing. Repeat until everything is 7.x encrypted, then release a 15.x encryption, slowly but surely sapping hundreds of hours and possibly thousands of otherwise productive work.

They stated that they are releasing the exploit for 9.0 9.1 and 9.2 firmware. I'm guessing they won't update it with 9.3 unless 9.3 doesn't effect the exploit in any way.
I'd say that's a very safe bet.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Welp, although in an ideal world they'd release both at the same time.

Massive wait from all parties uh?

After all, whats the issue? Weren't they "finalizing"? ;) Hehe ~

D

Deleted-355425

I dont know why 8.1 jap gamers are worried I bet that GW will work on 9.3 Nintendo hasn't even blocked sky3ds so what's the chance of the blocking an exploit before its even released!

Yes it's like the nub from an IBM think pad, it's very sensitive and accurate.

DSlite2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To those who are worried about having a JPN N3DS on 8.1,

Why don't you wait and see what Gateway has to say about 9.3? It's also possible that a game could be released with 9.0-9.2 - although I'd only give that a 1-2 month window from today's date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...