Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilhelm

The Voice of Reason
Trophies
Website
myaltimit.com
XP
Country
United States
Anyone wanting a nice read, check out the maxconsole forums. It's the "Battle of the walls"

At first whassisname posted that one long post and I was like "This guy seems as rational and frustrated as I do". Now it's just getting absurd.

Also, this:
Great-Wall-of-China.jpg

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spent 250 dollar for the 3ds plus GW. For what. Endless announcements.
I am a patient guy, but this really is a touch too much for me.

Gateway wants a lot of money for their product. Actually its a premium product.
But where is the premium service? Where??????????????????????

I wish I could refund all the things I bought. For me it was really a LOT
of money. Now I am sitting here with a paperweight.

I am extremely frustrated. This whole thing is very unfair. What did I do to
Gateway that they treat me like this? Was my money not good enough?
No respect for my situation?

?

Gateway... why don't you have more respect for your customers?

selfcentermuch?

Reactions: Drenghel and 2Hack

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
At first whassisname posted that one long post and I was like "This guy seems as rational and frustrated as I do". Now it's just getting absurd.

Also, this:
Great-Wall-of-China.jpg
Lol, every time I try to read it I lose focus because of how long it is. A strong point that supports his argument is that he complains that no one reads his full comment, then proceeds to throw up a text book on whether being human is good or bad.

Nope. Can't read that bs. I read Xenophy 's though. Just can't read that text book. At the end of the day, we're waiting for a flash cart support, not debating international politics -_-

Reactions: Wilhelm

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh noes guys, I think i'm buying a new 3ds.

I might go ahead and do the same. Maybe give it a week or two, then just use some christmas money to buy a 4.5 XL. For some reason i cant shake the feeling this isnt coming out any time soon. its whatever tho.

I would be less mad if they pushed the release date to something in March or April officially, because that has a concrete date. Its harder to wait for something like this haha.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
What is it with britons that type "knob head", I don't understand it. Anyway, don't just tell people not to do something and belittle them, just accept you're peeved that the update isn't released yet and that's why you're even here...

Lots of us are anticipating the update and really want it, but damn... No need to stir hostility in the mix too. Just stay calm and enjoy the banter.

I couldn't give a rats ass over the update, as I have a 4.5 on omega 2.7 already with countless other stuff to entertain me. I say what I want to anyone and if you can't take the digs then tough shit. Truth hurts in many ways and im having fun watching all this drama unfold, as it's the best thing since slice bread.

I wish GW would delay it even futher so I can see all the Salt and Rage get worser day by day.
And btw, If you don't understand "Knob Head" does "Dick Head" make it any easier? :P

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't give a rats ass over the update, as I have a 4.5 on omega 2.7 already with countless other stuff to entertain me. I say what I want to anyone and if you can't take the digs then tough shit. Truth hurts in many ways and im having fun watching all this drama unfold, as it's the best thing since slice bread.

I wish GW would delay it even futher so I can see all the Salt and Rage get worser day by day.
And btw, If you don't understand "Knob Head" does "Dick Head" make it any easier? :P

Why you so mad though?

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Unless you're running GW on your 4.5 FW 3DS so you can say whatever you want. Why are you thinking that GW doesn't own customers who purchased the product for their richness? There's no one who's crying for the update, just because they're impatient for a long time of waiting. Don't be serious, stay on customer's side.

You honestly dont get my point, so not worth further explaining

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of us would have bought the Sky if Gateway didn't make some kind of announcement. Also the whole fw compatibility thing. Well, I updated my 3DS to 5.0 weeks before their initial release so I don't mind waiting this one out a little longer.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country

Whoa man .. Chill out though. We're in a community whose sole intent is to communicate properly and talk about games 'n' sh*t. Why do you have to be so negative, making us objects for your vieweing pleasure and wishing ill-fortune to us? Jeez.. :/

If there's anything worse than the waiting this whole time or GW's delays is knowing there's people out there who're actually enjoying watching others throws fits of rage or spam unecessary crap. I'm not saying it's sad sh*t or tearjerkers, but it's not exactly LOLOLSOFUNNY MAN AH U KEEL ME. Where's the enjoyment? Seriously?

Christ.. Welp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    +1
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    +1
    [squeezes @SylverReZ onto a physical media, then archives you in my old stuff box] :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, should i change my pfp to one of these or keep it the same?
    iu

iu

(i guess i could change it to one of my other pfps too, but i just want to see what you guys think first)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Up to you.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    smug sonic time lmao
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Chronic The HempHog
  • DilllyDabDharma @ DilllyDabDharma:
    I'm new! Hi!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Welcome
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome