Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
I'm losing hope
ttqVwlA.jpg

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm losing hope
Last stretch guys. Last week for sure I'm thinking.

I can't see it being postponed past this week. Beta was unveiled on the 3rd or 4th? Adding 5 days in between to be safe, leaves it for the 9th maximum. And that is if the beta wasn't given out on the 3rd or earlier.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thank god I'm not the only one lol. I wonder why did they do that. They put up with it so much and now they stopped? Guess they truly are on vacation :P

Or the person answering those mails got fired for making up those dates and predicting stuff and now they got no one to answer mails?XDD

bendrr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe they needed start up money to finish developing. if they are buying the exploit, I can't imagine how much he\she would demand. $50,000? They would be stupid to take anything less.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Guys you saw that mail on the DSTWO thread? Now I predict release tomorrow.XDDD
Seriously if everything that states is true, they gotta release it ASAP because this time it sounds like some serious competition.

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
This takes me back one year ago, when everyone was waiting for multirom. Those we all thought it would be released "in the early days of the year", i.e. january. It was finally released in late march. But there are two reasons, why it will be faster this time

1. Gateway was dealing with the bricking fiasko at the end of january and during february. This most likely slowed down the process, especially because they had to come up with a bricking code that is 100% safe for genuine users
2. The e-mails of gateway those were always claiming the release is soon. This time they actually setting themselves deadlines (which they don't hold, but it means they are close)

So whats the reason for the delay this time? If the claims in the leak thread explaining the new exploit are true, it might be a huge problem if the download of the rop-chain is incomplete (might result in bricked consoles). They are probably trying to find a way to make this process more secure. Also they might still be looking for a good server to host it.

Reactions: Phantom_User

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last stretch guys. Last week for sure I'm thinking.

I can't see it being postponed past this week. Beta was unveiled on the 3rd or 4th? Adding 5 days in between to be safe, leaves it for the 9th maximum. And that is if the beta wasn't given out on the 3rd or earlier.
Remembering the 7 months delay we had after it was bound to be released on christmas...

Bro, not to toot your own horn, but not expecting the update anytime soon would be at this point, wiser and healthier, as you would be able to focus on other things.

With gateway, those mails, are "mere petty words". Even if they say things, they 95% of time never reflect the time of the release of the update.

They only time I am actually sure they are releasing something, is when they give a certain message like this:
It will be released from 24 to 48 hours.
When it comes to days, they are legit, never sure. But when it's about hours, that's the only time they are actually sure XD

Chase_Derick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You guys want a game that will keep you busy for awhile? Check out Binding of Isaac: Rebirth on Steam. Between that and replaying Fallout 3, I haven't even touched my 3DS in awhile.

Doing that....and playing Skyrim....I mean it can only keep you entertained enough but I mean COME ON now....I wanna get that gateway working...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...