Hacking Gateway 3DS working on the New Nintendo 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
they removed the post because they need more time, next march. instead of updating the page in itself, they were just lazy and used an old saved page without the update.

Reactions: Thomas12345

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
they removed the post because they need more time, next march. instead of updating the page in itself, they were just lazy and used an old saved page without the update.
Dude youve got an unhealthy obsession with GW. You need to see a shrink or something because this is unhealthy. Stop creating fake accounts and go play outside or something...

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They might be restoring their web server to an old date. It makes sense that the post for 9.4 Emunand and 2.7 update are both gone if that's the case.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Even so, why use a backup where even 2.7, the 9.3 emunand update isn't there?
This makes no sense at all, unless, and let's just dream for a second, they updated it and will deliver 9.4 emunand?

Either that or it's a simple web crash and they didn't have a backup of the 2.7 update and we're getting hyped for nothing.

the3dsguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dude youve got an unhealthy obsession with GW. You need to see a shrink or something because this is unhealthy. Stop creating fake accounts and go play outside or something...

sure thing bud sure thing. gateway has a horrible track record in release times and you know it

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Guys - this isn't a chatroom. I guess everyone here is as hyped as the next guy, but posting stuff like "IM REDY" "I CANT WAIT" "WONT GO TO SLEEP" is something that doesn't add anything to the thread.

Also, as per first post, HYPE and TRAINS are forbidden.

oh believe me I've tried.
Closing it would mean releasing all the stuff that it's in here in the rest of the forums.
Trust me, it's better to keep it in one place.

nosignaldetected

Trophies
XP
Country
The problem is with this thread is that there is only so much you can discuss about Gateway being available on the N3DS/9.2 without knowing what the exploit actually is. In terms of real news and discussion, it's essentially the same as saying "ah, that wall over there is going to be painted blue sometime soon by my mate". We can talk about the fact its going to happen, but there's not really anything else to discuss. We know what its going to be like, we are just waiting.

So this thread was always destined to turn into just a general hype thread. I personally feel either the thread should be locked, or renamed as such - the original purpose is long gone. But hey, I'm not a mod.

Sonicx64

任豚好騙!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is good for keeping it from leaking outside and affecting other areas of the forum, as well as being a place where people who are waiting for the update can discuss, although that discussion can very easily get off topic. This thread has run its course for the most part, I'll have fond memories of it.

Reactions: MrJason005
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.