Hacking Gateway 3DS (blue) nds roms

Kingfield

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys, just woneding whether anyone has actually been using the blue gateway card to play nds roms - if so, how is the compatability? are most games AP bypassed?

And saves and everything working correctly?

How is the general function of the card, say, as opposed to AKAIO (what I was previously using)

Rinth

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
The Gateway DS card is only meant to be used once for the 3DS exploit. The fact that it can be used to play DS games is almost incidental. I would recommend a dedicated DS flashcart.

Kingfield

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i won't be playing that much cuz i have a DS, there's only a few games that I wanna finish up (namely the last few phoenix wright games), just wondering if it's gonna be sufficient for that, basically.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
hey guys, just woneding whether anyone has actually been using the blue gateway card to play nds roms - if so, how is the compatability? are most games AP bypassed?

And saves and everything working correctly?

How is the general function of the card, say, as opposed to AKAIO (what I was previously using)
The Gateway DS card is only meant to be used once for the 3DS exploit. The fact that it can be used to play DS games is almost incidental. I would recommend a dedicated DS flashcart.

It's just a r4ids.cn R4i Gold. That means it's perfectly fine for use as a DS flashcart. Unless you'd like to upgrade to a DSTWO instead it's pretty much the best option.

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant the game compatability.
I dunno about the features, they might be very limited, I know that has the in-game reset feature tho ... but again, I don't know if those features are anything special because it's my first NDS flashcart.
The Gateway Team included a changelog which only lists another working game, so I bet it has the basic features + the game compatability that was present till then.

octopus

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
RTS does not work and it's incompatible with many games and fan translations. And it corrupted my saves twice so I lost about 7 hours of progress. Had to order SCDSTWO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.