Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realtor stuff stalling again saying there batch should arrive either today, which i doubt or sometime next week. This is starting to get frustrating since they should only post information they are certain of and not keep us waiting all the time like this. Also, if my gateway is missing any stickers i am going to complain, as they just keep telling false shipment info about their batch arriving. I paid with my money and am going to get everything that comes with the gateway even if its just a sticker. What they did was enough.

And if they didn't say anything, you'd be freaking out even more.

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Hong Kong RealHotStuff has had stock for awhile now, which I imagine is what mystril was referring to, as he's from Singapore.

EDIT: Ninja'd! :ninja:

Yep. By buying from RHS in NJ, we're really just paying a little extra and waiting a little longer for the luxury of having a guarantee that our packages won't get stuck in customs. RHS NJ could very well be middle-manning for RHS HK rather than receiving their lot directly from the factory producing the Gateway in China.

Personally, I don't mind. Having things seized or get delayed for weeks in customs sucks. Don't ask me how I know that.

YottaByte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How's the DS flashcart the Gateway 3ds comes with? Does it play all DS games? How's the UI and everything?

Does someone have a video showing it in action? I wondering if I should get a DS flashcart like the DSTWO and the Gateway or just the Gateway for my 3DS.

Viaggiatore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello guys! I ordered a couple of days ago a gateway from nds-card and I have to say that I am disappointed... I paid for the express delivery (DHL) and yesterday they sent me an email that they sent me their product through DHL with a tracking number. Today I received an email from them that it was sent via REGISTERED AIR MAIL and it will take 7-35 days!!! I don't know what happened but I sent them an email and I am waiting for the response. I don't know if I am unlucky but their service in general wasn't superb.

Hi, exactly same thing happened to me! Bought from nds-card and paid for DHL, at first I received a DHL number which never worked, the day after I received a mail that it was sent via HK post (also this tracking number never worked). I sent two mail and got no answer, I'm really disappointed because I thought nds-rom was a trusted reseller! I don't know really what to think...
I'll wait till monday then I'll open a complaint with Paypal, please let me know if and how will you solve this issue.
Thanks

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How's the DS flashcart the Gateway 3ds comes with? Does it play all DS games? How's the UI and everything?

Does someone have a video showing it in action? I wondering if I should get a DS flashcart like the DSTWO and the Gateway or just the Gateway for my 3DS.
Don't quote me on this, but the gateway flashcart should have the same UI as whatever files you put on it. I know I've tried different setups for my R4i(clone) card, and the UI changed when its files changed.

unsteadycarrot

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My Gateway dispatched from teensy.co.uk yesterday and it arrived this morning at 8am.

now that's service.

Apart from the delays that were out of their hands they did a great job in keeping us informed and kept their promises.

Reactions: f0rCe

Green Cat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Yes it runs DS games.
It's just a clone R4 so it just runs fake wood like Ace 3DS Plus and similar cheap flashcards.

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi, exactly same thing happened to me! Bought from nds-card and paid for DHL, at first I received a DHL number which never worked, the day after I received a mail that it was sent via HK post (also this tracking number never worked). I sent two mail and got no answer, I'm really disappointed because I thought nds-rom was a trusted reseller! I don't know really what to think...
I'll wait till monday then I'll open a complaint with Paypal, please let me know if and how will you solve this issue.
Thanks

They haven't replied to my e-mail either and I have sent a second one. Could anyone in the forum help please? Because nds-card.com is a sponsor in gbatemp and the only reason that I ordered from them is because they are trustworthy according to this site. I don't want to lose 100$. If a moderator could help it would be much appreciated!

skarthebloodchild

Keep It Old School
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
They haven't replied to my e-mail either and I have sent a second one. Could anyone in the forum help please? Because nds-card.com is a sponsor in gbatemp and the only reason that I ordered from them is because they are trustworthy according to this site. I don't want to lose 100$. If a moderator could help it would be much appreciated!
I have ordered something else in the past from them and they are reliable.
Give them some time, they are not machines and or maybe they have limited stock of these shitty for me cards.
Patience my friend...

Viaggiatore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have ordered something else in the past from them and they are reliable.
Give them some time, they are not machines and or maybe they have limited stock of these shitty for me cards.
Patience my friend...

As I said I'm in the same situation, I ordered from them because they are a GBAtemp trusted reseller. I hope you are right, that they are out of stock (even though on their site they are still claiming "In Stock, Shipped out within 24 hours"). But I can't really understand why, instead of telling you "we are very sorry etc etc" they just choose to DISAPPEAR, no replying back anymore (while they were very fast in asking for the payment), fooling you around with fake tracking numbers... I really don't understand

f0rCe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My Gateway dispatched from teensy.co.uk yesterday and it arrived this morning at 8am.

now that's service.

Apart from the delays that were out of their hands they did a great job in keeping us informed and kept their promises.

How was it packed?

I'm still waiting for the arrival because it's oversea shipping to me. So it could take a couple of days.

mystril

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
The Hong Kong RealHotStuff has had stock for awhile now, which I imagine is what mystril was referring to, as he's from Singapore.

EDIT: Ninja'd! :ninja:

You're right. I ordered from the HK Site. But so far I can't view the tracking number yet. The sales rep told me 6-8 days of shipping time to Singapore.

1 day has passed. i just assume it should reach in 5-7 days time. Meanwhile I just distract myself with something else.

Note: I placed my order 29th Aug (Sg Time) and 1 day later they shipped it.

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eachmall: http://www.eachmall.me/goods-30962.html Is selling the gateway 3DS for really cheap.

Is it legitimate? I've seen some reviews of people buying a DSTWO from this site for like $33, but no one has a review on the gateway 3DS yet.
I was also considering buying a dstwo for 33 from eachmall, but Im not sure if its reliable or not. I do believe though that eachmall is a trusted seller since it is listed as a reseller on shoptemp.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol
    Employee code of conduct videos are awesome!!! Did you know eating the other employees is bad? I didn't know... Lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Anymore males there? :blush:
    All of us lol
    I got free every channel so that's awesome lol
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D
    +1
    Lol they exist?
    +1
    Hmmm so Mario Does Luigi's plumbing is a bad movie? Lol
    These videos are soooo dry
    Please click all suspicious links sent your email
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What to do today? Cut grass for 3-4 hours, or just get drunk and play video games... Hmm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I need a remote controlled mower, so I can sit on the couch and do both.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.
    +1
  • denpafan @ denpafan:
    Good choice
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now what to play, Starfield or Fallout4. And what to drink, beer or Whiskey and Coke. Such tough decisions.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Looks like its whiskey & coke, only 4 beers left. And think ill start with Falllout. :grog:
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    THIS IMAGE IS SO SCARY WTF. THAT SURE AS HELL IS NOT A CAT THATS LIKE A FUCKING DEMON

Untitled2.png
    Bonus points for running things over with the lawn mower?
    +1
    Monster truck Lawn Mower extreme
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    she was an apple appstore girl
    he was an uptodown boy
    He was an android boy
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: He was an android boy