Hacking Gateway 3DS Availability

LittleRedRidingH

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just checked the tracking on my dwtechz order - The item (RCxxxxxxxxxHK) arrived at its destination country on 28-Aug-2013.

sweet - hopefully today with any luck - which will be very fast compared to recent asian orders I've made

When did you place your order? Also did you use free shipping? My tracking number doesn't even work! :hateit:

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello guys! I ordered a couple of days ago a gateway from nds-card and I have to say that I am disappointed... I paid for the express delivery (DHL) and yesterday they sent me an email that they sent me their product through DHL with a tracking number. Today I received an email from them that it was sent via REGISTERED AIR MAIL and it will take 7-35 days!!! I don't know what happened but I sent them an email and I am waiting for the response. I don't know if I am unlucky but their service in general wasn't superb. There was an email where I asked them a completely different thing and they told me something else. I had sent this; "Thank you! However you still haven't answered my question regarding to exchange in case of problematic unit (if it shows problems after 2-3 days)." Their reply; "Dear Alex,
It can work with 3ds v6.2.
Don't worry about this.

Thanks." Of course I never asked them if it works with v6.2 (because I know that it doesn't but as you can see they say something different. I don't know guys I start not trusting these guys at all...

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Hello guys! I ordered a couple of days ago a gateway from nds-card and I have to say that I am disappointed... I paid for the express delivery (DHL) and yesterday they sent me an email that they sent me their product through DHL with a tracking number. Today I received an email from them that it was sent via REGISTERED AIR MAIL and it will take 7-35 days!!! I don't know what happened but I sent them an email and I am waiting for the response. I don't know if I am unlucky but their service in general wasn't superb. There was an email where I asked them a completely different thing and they told me something else. I had sent this; "Thank you! However you still haven't answered my question regarding to exchange in case of problematic unit (if it shows problems after 2-3 days)." Their reply; "Dear Alex,
It can work with 3ds v6.2.
Don't worry about this.
Thanks." Of course I never asked them if it works with v6.2 (because I know that it doesn't but as you can see they say something different. I don't know guys I start not trusting these guys at all...

Blame Gateway for the poor built not nds card.

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think all these delays are down to the very high demand and the huge amount of pre orders that the resellers got for the gateway 3ds. I wonder what will happen when a actual clone with ability to play multiple roms on one msd card is released.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand Japanese and I'm stuck in Great Tree. T_T It's all 3D now. :P

Oh haha. Im guessing the order of events follows like this.
1. Arrive at the great tree
2. Master monster tamer takes you to talk to the king. (Hes upset becaues his favorite monster ran away. You want to find your sister, but the king doesnt really care until you offer to get his monster back. King suggests you get monsters from the farm.
3. So go find the monster farm and talk to Polo. He will give you a slime cause all the other monsters ran away too.
4. King gets mad at polo for letting his monsters run away. Then go find the magic gates and go get his healie back.

Louism92

Trophies
XP
Country
Just checked the tracking on my dwtechz order - The item (RCxxxxxxxxxHK) arrived at its destination country on 28-Aug-2013.

sweet - hopefully today with any luck - which will be very fast compared to recent asian orders I've made

Jammy! we ordered on the same day, my order is now showing on my parcel tracking app when i change the courier to Royal Mail, says it arrived at Heathrow this morning at 11:00!

Not very likely i'll get the card tomorrow but i'm still in no rush, got a good lot of hours to play pokemon on my dstwo :)

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I received the same email, they say they printed up the labels to get ready for shipping, I sure hope modchipcentral gets there shipment tomorrow :( it says my order is completed with a ups tracking # that doesn't work
Looks like the Modchipcentral guys are jokers... Sending an email saying the order has been completed, with a useless tracking number, since they haven't shipped anything yet. They probably just bought pre-paid shipping labels from UPS with tracking numbers. Since MCC hasn't shipped to customers yet (at least the second batch), when you try to track the shipment on UPS website, it will just tell you nothing has been shipped yet. Why does MCC play games like this with their customers? Probably not gonna order from them again.:angry:

mickcris

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Looks like the Modchipcentral guys are jokers... Sending an email saying the order has been completed, with a useless tracking number, since they haven't shipped anything yet. They probably just bought pre-paid shipping labels from UPS with tracking numbers. Since MCC hasn't shipped to customers yet (at least the second batch), when you try to track the shipment on UPS website, it will just tell you nothing has been shipped yet. Why does MCC play games like this with their customers? Probably not gonna order from them again.:angry:
You will also probably be missing the back sticker as they did not put one on mine.

nicklesminer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They have shipped the second shipment. Mine just arrived in Windsor, expected delivery date of Sept 6th. They also posted on their website that they made tags for all existing gateway 3ds orders, if your tracking number didn't work by 10 last night that your order will be shipped on tuesday when they receive the rest of their shipment.

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realtor stuff stalling again saying there batch should arrive either today, which i doubt or sometime next week. This is starting to get frustrating since they should only post information they are certain of and not keep us waiting all the time like this. Also, if my gateway is missing any stickers i am going to complain, as they just keep telling false shipment info about their batch arriving. I paid with my money and am going to get everything that comes with the gateway even if its just a sticker. What they did was enough.

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realtor stuff stalling again saying there batch should arrive either today, which i doubt or sometime next week. This is starting to get frustrating since they should only post information they are certain of and not keep us waiting all the time like this. Also, if my gateway is missing any stickers i am going to complain, as they just keep telling false shipment info about their batch arriving. I paid with my money and am going to get everything that comes with the gateway even if its just a sticker. What they did was enough.

I don't care for the no-sticker excuse another site has given so far. I hope RHS doesn't mirror it. I'd rather my pre-order be delayed a day so the stickers can be put on, or just slip the stickers inside the box so I can apply them when I get them.

MrGT4788

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Recieved my tracking id from Teensy.co.uk today. Expect it to arrive during next week. "Unfortunately" I´m on vacation to Cyprus for a week so I´ll have to wait until I get back, to pick up the card. :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I regret saying it :cry: