Hacking Gateway 3ds: A9LH, Downgrade, Release Planned on May 22nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I also received the mail to be part of the beta test, and they told me all files will be watermarked to avoid any leak, so if anyone leak the files they will see immediately who is the guy leaked the files...

;)
did you receive the beta test files or just still waiting

nickwhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I also received the mail to be part of the beta test, and they told me all files will be watermarked to avoid any leak, so if anyone leak the files they will see immediately who is the guy leaked the files...

;)
Whatre they gonna do if a beta tester leaks it anyway? Come find said person? Not release?
That would only further encourage people away, I would think.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Meanwhile GateWay Beta users be like

wISlPJT.png

NgXAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Whatre they gonna do if a beta tester leaks it anyway? Come find said person? Not release?
That would only further encourage people away, I would think.

They told me, because little risk of brick with this beta (they send this beta to see if no brick because on old beta they had brick and now it seems to be fixed but they want to confirm), if anyone leak the files they will publish the mail of the guy for all people with bricked consoles ask refund to the guy lol

Last edited by NgXAlex,
Reactions: samiam144

nickwhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They told me, because little risk of brick with this beta, if anyone leak the files they will publish the mail of the guy for all people with bricked consoles ask refund to the guy lol
Well thats.. almost no punishment at all. Lmao what a waste of time and resources watermarking all the files, if thats true. They should put as much effort into releasing work as they do in trying to keep it private all the time.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They told me, because little risk of brick with this beta (they send this beta to see if no brick because on old beta they had brick and now it seems to be fixed but they want to confirm), if anyone leak the files they will publish the mail of the guy for all people with bricked consoles ask refund to the guy lol
i would like to see that email lel

though for that to work they would require the console specific ids so beta files to cause bricks via leak to none testers

Last edited by izy,

NgXAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i would like to see that email lel

though for that to work they would require the hardware info from your console so it would be console specific beta files to cause bricks via leak

They just asked if my n3ds is hardmodded, no other info like firmware installed etc. etc.

;)

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They just asked if my n3ds is hardmodded, no other info like firmware installed etc. etc.

;)
well if you have A9LH then no problem then unless they specifically target it

either way you make it sound like they are intentionally gonna brick maybe reword your shit, though i would be surprised if they did

kDiLGg1.png

nickwhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if you have A9LH then no problem then unless they specifically target it

either way you make it sound like they are intentionally gonna brick maybe reword your shit, though i would be surprised if they did

kDiLGg1.png
I dont see how you got that from what he said at all.
Hes not saying GW threatened to brick..
It ALREADY happened (on accident) in the past.
Hes saying they say if someone leaks this time.. they send that persons email to all the people who reported bricks in the past to request a refund from that person.. essentially doing little more than spamming someones email.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dont see how you got that from what he said at all.
Hes not saying GW threatened to brick..
It ALREADY happened (on accident) in the past.
Hes saying they say if someone leaks this time.. they send that persons email to all the people who reported bricks in the past to request a refund from that person.. essentially doing little more than spamming someones email.
yes but the wording will make it sound to most users that gateway is making those brick intentional

nickwhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love how everyone insults Gateway and pretends to hate them, yet threads about new Gateway posts end up being the longest threads on the forum in such a short space of time.
I dont think that should really matter considering most the pages are filled with sarcasm and insults directed towards the team/release period.

Its not like Gateway is some "hated by day, trusted by night" type deal.

Reactions: astronautlevel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o